Sunday Scottish 2014/15

meddabhoy

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard the same but don't think there's any getting paid good players who could no doubt be playing at a higher level if they wanted too the west lothian league is a high standard this season with the harvester broxburn cross tavern and shotts all good sides

Got the win against Haldane lads! 6-4! Our keeper chucked their 4 in! The tallest team I have ever seen! Someone mentioned earlier in thread about them launching it... Pretty much what they done n correct in saying they were far better on the deck!

We got drawn against shotts my from west Lothian league! I know a bit about then so happy with draw!

Dynamo8 gd win against the fintry! Get in.mate

Got the win against Haldane lads! 6-4! Our keeper chucked their 4 in! The tallest team I have ever seen! Someone mentioned earlier in thread about them launching it... Pretty much what they done n correct in saying they were far better on the deck!

We got drawn against shotts my from west Lothian league! I know a bit about then so happy with draw!

Dynamo8 gd win against the fintry! Get in.mate

Well done bud, a fairly decent outfit. Anybody know much about Jokers? Apparently they are expected to progress from their 3rd round.

Anybody know if Dundee social are good craft will be hard to beat on there on patch n will be backed by a big crowd

Hit or miss. They aren't in the top four clubs in the league. They have a good few individual players but that's it.

Archived