Hairdo Watch - season 2014/15

banana

Springboarding off Zetterlund's post in the Premier League thread, it's vital that we keep track of follicular misdemeanors/outstanding achievements in the coming season.

My first warning would go to Shane Long's as it appeared in the game at the weekend, if I could find a good pic of it. So instead I'll kick things off with Zetterlund's nomination of Newcastle's Cabella.

cabella.jpg

Did I make up seeing a picture of Marouane Fellaini with a shaved heed after Belgium's world cup exit? I was convinced I had seen this but he seems to have cultivated it back to full glory by the start of the season, which is making me doubt myself. Surely he didn't grow it back that quickly?

Did I make up seeing a picture of Marouane Fellaini with a shaved heed after Belgium's world cup exit? I was convinced I had seen this but he seems to have cultivated it back to full glory by the start of the season, which is making me doubt myself. Surely he didn't grow it back that quickly?

I saw that picture too so it definitely happened!

Mind you the famous keyboard player Billy Preston, who played with The Beatles among others, famously wore a giant afro wig as he was actually bald as a coot so maybe Fellaini has something similar going on.

billy-preston.jpg

WIG ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Archived