Football Manager 2015

KilliePie

Just started a new save with Dundee :thumsup2

Did you go 4-2-3-1 narrow works a treat with Dundee, Especially if you play a attacking narrow passing based game.

I got rid of Boyle, tankulic, Clarkson and Roberts as they are shite tbh. Try and get mo tchite on a free banged in 16 from October in first season.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you go 4-2-3-1 narrow works a treat with Dundee, Especially if you play a attacking narrow passing based game.

I got rid of Boyle, tankulic, Clarkson and Roberts as they are shite tbh. Try and get mo tchite on a free banged in 16 from October in first season.

The derby a few posts up was my first game and i used a simple 4-4-2. Dundee have a lot of injuries in my save when i joined.

Just bought this and it's my first FM for 3-4 years, so I want to use Classic mode rather than the full mode, especially as it was all the extra guff in the full mode that made me chuck it before. My question is, how in depth are the youth teams in Classic mode? Do you still get youth teams/reserve teams and do they stil that play full competitive seasons etc and does the progession of youth players change at all?

Finally got round to installing the game and was wondering if the game is still for of bugs. Was reading reviews on various websites and it seems everyone has been complaing. Has there been a patch released or should i stick to FM14?

Everyone complains. Always. The game could be perfect and people would still find imaginary bugs to complain about.

Just give it a try - never take on what anyone says about FM online, whether that's someone being overly effusive or damning. I'd say it's the best release they've had in a long time, at around 8/10. It has its problem moments, but nothing too major in my opinion.

But fully recommend just trying it for yourself and making your own decision.

Everyone complains. Always. The game could be perfect and people would still find imaginary bugs to complain about.

Just give it a try - never take on what anyone says about FM online, whether that's someone being overly effusive or damning. I'd say it's the best release they've had in a long time, at around 8/10. It has its problem moments, but nothing too major in my opinion.

But fully recommend just trying it for yourself and making your own decision.

Gave it a go. Got to say it's playing fine. Would add it's slower than last years game but that's it. So who are the gems to sign for the championship...?

I had absolutely no trouble with this in FM14, so either they've changed something or I've completely forgot how to do it. But how do you get stuff like logos and skins from the steam workshop onto the actual game? I've got as far as subscribing to the items I want, and now they're sitting in my subscriptions, just not a clue how to get them into the game.

Premier League logos are the main concern, I simply can't bring myself to go an English team until they're there.

I had absolutely no trouble with this in FM14, so either they've changed something or I've completely forgot how to do it. But how do you get stuff like logos and skins from the steam workshop onto the actual game? I've got as far as subscribing to the items I want, and now they're sitting in my subscriptions, just not a clue how to get them into the game.

Premier League logos are the main concern, I simply can't bring myself to go an English team until they're there.

The Steam workshop ones are shite and don't work.

I downloaded the CM megapack off of FMscout and they work perfectly.

It might be the cache. Go to your interface in preferences. Make sure that the box that says "Use caching to decrease page loading times" is un-ticked and the "reload skin on confirm" is ticked. Then click the "clear cache" button above these boxes. Then the "reload skin" button next to cache.

This sometimes works. I've gotten all my graphics off of sortitout. Don't really trust the Workshop that much, took an age for Odegaard to appear in my custom database selection when you start a new game

Any other sad kunt playing this tonight?? Canny be dain wi all that over priced, over hyped new year pish so going to start a new save and get my pre season done and dusted

Aye i pyoor luv fitbaw mngr pal. Nye is pyoor shit.

Apologies if already been asked, but is anyone else having a problem with fan confidence? Regardless of my results, and I have handed out a few "doin's" my fans confidence is constantly "fans are concerned about the lack of exciting football". Is it a bug or are Sunderland fans expecting me to win by nine every game? :rolleyes:

Really wish you got the caretaker or interim manager options in the editor. Editing a database so it's up-to-date for when I start a new save (most likely an unemployed start) later today, Dean Saunders is the interim manager of Crawley. Should I just put him on a 1-year contract?

James Forrest can barely play 90 minutes without picking up an injury in it

Can't fault the realism there.

Injuries have always been a problem when FM comes out. Hope it gets sorted.

On my second Hibs save after sacking the first due to stupid results. Second time around there doesn't seem to be much change, 5-4 vs falkirk after my last save had 8-2, 8-4 and other crazy results against them

Utter pish

Should have been sorted mate. Which tactic are you using. MInes mostly in this years version has been 4-2-3-1 (Wide)> Malonga and Alagui were goal machines for me.

Archived