Better Together?

Confidemus

I don't like Alexander but that figure is well out of date. IIRC it was two years worth of expenses between 2010 and 2012. You can almost excuse his travel expenses given where he's based - Inverness to London isn't exactly the cheapest journey to make, and he makes it, what, twice a week?

Not that he should be taking his children with him. Some context is needed and travel expenses from two years ago aren't really something to beat him over his ridiculous Beaker-esque head with. It's not as if you're lacking ammunition when it comes to him.

I don't like Alexander but that figure is well out of date. IIRC it was two years worth of expenses between 2010 and 2012. You can almost excuse his travel expenses given where he's based - Inverness to London isn't exactly the cheapest journey to make, and he makes it, what, twice a week?

Not that he should be taking his children with him. Some context is needed and travel expenses from two years ago aren't really something to beat him over his ridiculous Beaker-esque head with. It's not as if you're lacking ammunition when it comes to him.

It does call into question his judgement though. The timeframe is irrelevant.

I was hoping that upon my return from my recent cultural, meditational, relaxational retreat that confidimess would have seen the light and come out as a No voter.

Seems not.

That's plenty, Godzookie.

I literally wouldn't vote No if my life depended on it.

Quick question.

Where does the £15million rising to £50 million that the SG are spending to off set the " bedroom tax " come from and where does it then go?

It's not from Barnett then back off to the UK Treasury is it?

That would be very clever of the DHP. They don't even need to collect it, it just comes straight from the SG.

Archived