Referendum Poll

Shuggie_Murray7

Scottish Referendum  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With under 4 weeks until the big day I reckon it's time we got an accurate assessment as to how P&B intends to vote.

I'm happy if people want to simply use this as a poll and keep all chat to existing threads.

Vote away.

Yes or No.

No undecided option. It's too late in the day for that

I'd look at the bookies odds for a fairer view of where all this shite is going to end up.

Those mass canvasses by Radical Independence Campaign, those buggers who bully you on your own doorstep, somehow, their polls don't ring true for a lot of peeps.

I'd look at the bookies odds for a fairer view of where all this shite is going to end up.

Those mass canvasses by Radical Independence Campaign, those buggers who bully you on your own doorstep, somehow, their polls don't ring true for a lot of peeps.

With under 4 weeks until the big day I reckon it's time we got an accurate assessment as to how P&B intends to vote.

I'm happy if people want to simply use this as a poll and keep all chat to existing threads.

Vote away.

Yes or No.

No undecided option. It's too late in the day for that

P&B poll pointless, a massive Yes!! What's that gonna prove ??

Vote NO, NAW, No Thanks, Better Together, UKOK #VoteNo2014 to save Scotland from the Nats! :thumsup2

I didn't realise the other parties weren't going to bother running in the 2016 election

Archived