Who is the biggest w****r in Management? / The Sean Dyche Thread

Jim McInally has to be the runaway winner in Scotland. Fully agree with all of the obvious shouts in England, I'd choose Clark as the worst of the bunch. He, like McInally, are clearly extremely chippy wee tossers.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know absolutely nothing about the guy. He could be an absolute saint but Eddie Howe's face annoys me a great deal.

eddie-howe-afc-bournemouth.jpg

He looks like he's won a Newsround Press Pack competition to be in the stadium. I've no idea what I'm basing this on but I'd bet he's a graduate of the Dyche/Rodgers school of fannyism as well.

NO ONE HAS MENTIONED IAN HOLLOWAY IN NEARLY THREE FULL PAGES WTF

Can't actally believe I didn't even think of him. He's right up there.

Ian Holloway is an absolute dick. He plays a character basically, one of the cheeky chappy, but the mask slips constantly and you find out he's actually a fucking idiot. For every funny quote you can attribute to him, there's a hissy fit that's much more damning. He gets a pass from me for the premier run at Blackpool, which I enjoyed immensely and gave me a new team to get behind, but I'd say if it wasn't for that, he'd be far and away my #1 in this.

Any money Tim Sherwood has sat in a pub and said "I'm not sure about his policies but that Nigel Farage seems like a good bloke and a strong leader unlike the rest of 'em" at least once.

Nailed it.

When asked what the last book he read was, Sherwood responded:

I don't read books. I read the Daily Express and The Star.

Plainly one who not only embraces his own stupidity, but positively revels in it.

A particular highlight was when he made the assertion that he wouldn't get the spurs job because he was English. No meight, its because you're at absolute best, entirely average.

I find Sherwood's ego utterly baffling. It would be wonderful if his continued attitude problem saw him never get another management gig.

Still, there's literally no box on the sheet that Steve Evans doesn't tick. Convicted crook who leaves clubs in smoking ruins, creates horrible teams, works for horrible people, says horrible things, and behaves horribly on the touchline. Like, imagine if Bomber Brown was the one responsible for Third Lanark and Clydebank, and his current job was manager of Sevco.

[edit] For those whining about Eddie Howe, f**k off. Eddie Howe had his career cut short, took over a team that couldn't afford a tea lady and were adrift at the bottom of League Two and turn them into contenders in the Championship. And without being a complete c**t about it.

I find Sherwood's ego utterly baffling. It would be wonderful if his continued attitude problem saw him never get another management gig.

Still, there's literally no box on the sheet that Steve Evans doesn't tick. Convicted crook who leaves clubs in smoking ruins, creates horrible teams, works for horrible people, says horrible things, and behaves horribly on the touchline. Like, imagine if Bomber Brown was the one responsible for Third Lanark and Clydebank, and his current job was manager of Sevco.

[edit] For those whining about Eddie Howe, f**k off. Eddie Howe had his career cut short, took over a team that couldn't afford a tea lady and were adrift at the bottom of League Two and turn them into contenders in the Championship. And without being a complete c**t about it.

I like Eddie Howe too.

I don't find his face that objectionable either. Strange contribution to the thread.

I quite like Alan Pardew. Just for the fact that he always appears to be #seething and on the ^ ^ ^ verge of tears.

The rape comment on MOTD a few years back was one of the finest moments in television ITPO (in this posters opinion).

I hate Lee Clark.

That's dreadful. He looks like he's leading a BNP march.

Thought he was actually hard done by at Huddersfield but he's been totally pish at Birmingham. Unlikeable guy in interviews too.

Are people getting Eddie Howe mixed up with Karl Robinson at MK Dons? Eddie = sound whereas Karl = gilet-wearing twat

Anyone associated with the franchise is automatically beneath contempt of course.

Are people getting Eddie Howe mixed up with Karl Robinson at MK Dons? Eddie = sound whereas Karl = gilet-wearing twat

To give Karl his full name...gilet-wearing scouse twat.

Archived