Who is the biggest w****r in Management? / The Sean Dyche Thread

No mention of the original cheque book manager?

Last 3 clubs he has been at they have had to completely rebuild the club after signing average players for millions upon millions and failing miserably.

Ladies and lentleman give you

post-12513-14089474683491_thumb.jpg

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until this Sean Dyche lad purposely double subs off his two best players for a couple of donkeys when 2-1 up to sabotage his chances of keeping his job and avoiding a pay-out, second is the best he can hope for in the w****r club.

_49706878_colin_calderwood_512.jpg

I was actually thinking about this the other day: The English Premiership is obviously so rich these days that there's vast, vast amounts of money being spent by everyone, because the stakes are so high. How is it that in such a risky and potentially lucrative system, so many of the managers (probably the most important person at the club behind the chairman/owner) are complete fucking morons? Just think of some of the people who've managed Premiership clubs recently, it's frightening how many thick twats there's been.

I'm sure if he was angling for some "finance", Dyche would have no problems counter-prioritising some best outcome facilitating unitbots.

I've always said this too - managers are vastly underrated.

Clubs would rather spend 8 million on a player than go out and get a decent manager and pay him whatever it took. 100K a week, 150K a week - whatever.

Not sure that's the case as much as it was. Plus you have to bear in mind footballers can generally be sold on for a fee when they become deemed surplus to requirements while managers have to be paid off.

Even pretty mediocre managers like Lambert have been able to make millions achieving mediocrity.

Even pretty mediocre managers like Lambert have been able to make millions achieving mediocrity.

Yeah, but that's relatively small beer. At how many clubs is the manager in the top 5 earners? Arsenal, Chelsea maybe?

Look at PSG. All that money and you have Lauren Blanc as your manager. Laughable.

Any money Tim Sherwood has sat in a pub and said "I'm not sure about his policies but that Nigel Farage seems like a good bloke and a strong leader unlike the rest of 'em" at least once.

wenger and mourinho though at least the latter can be quite funny

that james corden looking c**t at mk dons

paul ince though calling him a manager is a bit of a stretch.

brendan rodgers-anyone watch that liverpool documentary on c5 last season(or the one before),what a pompous tosser

when he was alive,bobby robson.seen as some elder statesman of english footy due to his utterly spawny guiding of a pish england team to the 1990 wc s/f but in reality an utter w**k,i recall especially him being utterly patronising to a female interviewer following a game between newcastle and chelsea,world class oaf

I find Brendan Rodgers the most irritating. As said above, pompous, an exponent of the business speak approach to management. He never stopped going on about the "project"in his first season and probably still does but I've stopped watching his interviews and Liverpool matches. It's managing a football team - he is not a fucking project manager. He is giant sized arsehole though.

Sodjes has done a great job making the case for Dyche incidentally. What a w****r he sounds.

Anyone who refers to their squad as "the group" is instantly questionable. Bet Dyche does.

Yeah, but that's relatively small beer. At how many clubs is the manager in the top 5 earners? Arsenal, Chelsea maybe?

Look at PSG. All that money and you have Lauren Blanc as your manager. Laughable.

Blanc worked minor miracles at Bordeaux and has done a decent job with PSG. Although I agree there are better candidates out there.

Archived