Shit characters in good TV programmes

The OP

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd actually say J.D. from Scrubs as well. Just an absolutely atrocious person.

Yeah I stopped watching this when I realised I didn't like him at all.

That curly haired kid in Frasier is also the pits, lot of bad characters in it to be fair once it jumped the shark.

Watching the sopranos just now and thinking how melfi is pretty boring and annoying.

Worst shout so far probably. Melfi's a great character, although they generally should not have shown her family or her own therapy sessions.

Without her you'd have little insight into Tony's motivations or character and she's one of the few people who can confront him with what he is.

For those nominating Skyler White or Dr Melfi - imagine the relevant series without either character...

Walt Jr was a bit of a gamble imho - one which didn't come off for me. I mean, if the point was to show that disability is no bar to being an annoying tw@, then job done. Added little to the plot. Hank's missus was a character that could have been so much better, too.

Silvio? Fuhgeddabouti! So good we basically got a straight spin-off for him with Lilyhammer - Frank/Giovanni/Johnnee, call him what you want but that shrug and the walk are pure Silvio. And nothing wrong with that. The gay storyline in The Sopranos did drag on, but it may well have been realistic, for all I know. Biggest pain in the arse in that series was Adriana, for me. Tony's kids filled the relevant reference points, and Carmela was well played by Edie Falco

For those mentioning characters from Star Trek, Friends, and Revolution(!) - please re-read the thread title, paying particular attention to the second part.

For those mentioning characters from Star Trek, Friends, and Revolution(!) - please re-read the thread title, paying particular attention to the second part.

Get out of bed on the wrong side this morning, chief?

Jean-Luc-Picard-jean-luc-picard-24183226

Archived