Bitter Together react to Eyebrows McGee's trouncing in the debate.

Casual Bystander

Douglas Alexander called 'a fucking liar' live on Radio Scotland,ouch!

He did lie at least twice before I gave up listening, Louise White needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror, what's the point of doing a programme if you're just going to allow Alexander to spout pish unchallenged.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that Salmond will be met with a long list of BT callers who can help Louise to interrogate Salmond.

He did lie at least twice before I gave up listening, Louise White needs to take a good look at herself in the mirror, what's the point of doing a programme if you're just going to allow Alexander to spout pish unchallenged.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that Salmond will be met with a long list of BT callers who can help Louise to interrogate Salmond.

Because a) She hasn't got a fucking clue and b) this is the BBC we're talking about here

She is used to asking people nice fluffy questions like "what do you have in your tea in the morning?". Is it Kay Adams who will be on tomorrow? If so I've no doubt at some point Salmond will tear her a new one.

Listened to most of the programme heading into work. The whole format of having just one politician on answering questions from the callers is all wrong imo. Louise White was just not up to the job of challenging some of the shit that Douglas Alexander was coming out with, particularly in regards to pensions.

Ooofftt! In what context? What was he on about to get, and let's be fair, a deserved kick in the baws!

Ooff! Was that on the Morning Call thing? Did you listen to the whole programme?

The guy had told their researcher he had a question about tuition fees but started on about something else.The host asked him to ask his original question to which he replied "Naw, what's the point, he's a fukkin liar" !

Ooofftt! In what context? What was he on about to get, and let's be fair, a deserved kick in the baws!

Alexander was asked by a 78 year old if her pension would be safe, she'll be shitting herself now.

Asked about 3 new powers we would get after a YES vote he stated the ones already guaranteed under the act of 2012.

Ooff! Was that on the Morning Call thing? Did you listen to the whole programme?

Yes it was morning call and I had it on for the whole programme but gave up listening with about 20 minutes to go.

I wasn't surprised that the only critical caller they allowed on was someone Radio Scotland know is a nutter who hates Westminster.

That was the point where I never took anything else in.

The questions were so tame they could have been written by Douglas himself, I will not be paying my licence after this referendum is over.

Don't worry. Kay Adams tomorrow and she, with her staunch unionist ( yet totally un BBC biased ) hat on, will challenge Salmond on EVERY point he makes.

He did well despite her over zealousness, at least waffler Alexander was allowed to prattle on relentlessly yesterday with only the occasional intervention from Louise White, I'm getting more confident by the day.

Archived