British Government False Flag OP in Scotland

QPSAFalkirkFirm

This today.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/uk-terror-threat-alert-raised-to-severe.1409317566

Please, please, please be very aware. It's been on my mind for some time. If you know anything of the Tube bombings, Canary Wharf, David Kelly, Jean- Charles Menendez, Willie McRae; it is definitely a risk. Be vigilant. If you have any doubt about the capability of the UK government to murder it's own citizens, watch this.

People of Scotland here is the bogeyman, stay with us and we will save you from bogeyman.

Heard it!

Getting away from this shower of war criminals, liars and pseudo imperialists is the best thing we could ever do.

I'm not sure why Salmond didn't go down this route, he would've torn Darling to pieces.

This sort of thing's been around for a long time. Although an utter pr!ck of a man, Michael Moore covers extensively the early part of the Bush administration and the middle-Eastern oil interests of America (and, by proxy, the UK) in his Fahrenheit 9/11 documentary. In said documentary it points to overwhelming evidence including dossiers compiled by security services which concluded that (predominantly) Saudi Arabians were responsible for 9/11, yet other countries were attacked.

Ok. The OP is maybe getting a bit carried away, which doesn't help.

But have any of you actually watched the video.

Makes you proud to vote no.

Yup I have watched the video and I wholeheartedly agree with the bloke that going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan was monumentally stupid. I agree, too, with him that there was something rotten about British government during those years.

The bit that he fails to mention is how influential Scots were in Blair's government. Cabinet members included:

Broon

Darling

Reid

Derry Irvine

Helen Liddell

Strang

Cook

Falconer

Browne

If in the Blair era Britain really was, "A pathological state...a rogue state" then it was done with the support, endorsement and connivance of we Scots.

And if Westminster has blood on its hands then so, too, does Scotland.

Yup I have watched the video and I wholeheartedly agree with the bloke that going to war in Iraq and Afghanistan was monumentally stupid. I agree, too, with him that there was something rotten about British government during those years.

The bit that he fails to mention is how influential Scots were in Blair's government. Cabinet members included:

Broon

Darling

Reid

Derry Irvine

Helen Liddell

Strang

Cook

Falconer

Browne

If in the Blair era Britain really was, "A pathological state...a rogue state" then it was done with the support, endorsement and connivance of we Scots.

Every Scot,or just the nine you have mentioned?

Broon

Darling

Reid

Derry Irvine

Helen Liddell

Strang

Cook

Falconer

Browne

Any sons of Scots to add to the list?

Every Scot,or just the nine you have mentioned?

Well, the majority of Scottish MPs and MSPs who agreed with the action as well. It's the one that's never brought up when people list things that Scottish politicians didn't vote for.

Scottish cabinet ministers, Scottish MPs and the people who voted for them connived with the stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The idea that it was, "A Westminster Thing" is beyond stupid. Iraq and Afghanistan were thoroughly endorsed by those Scots in cabinet and by supporting MPs.

His final line, "It is not possible to vote no and be a decent person" flies in the face of logic. We see from Iraq and Afghanistan how Scots and MPs from Scottish constituencies behave in government.

We see from Broon and Darling how Scots politicians spend beyond their means then rape the oil companies and our pension funds to try and claw something back.

Quick summary:

Stupid wars? Led by Scots.

Pension raping? Initiated by Scots.

Windfall tax on oil? Done by a Scot.

The only thing that amazes me is the 'ignore the evidence' fuckwits who think that everything will be fine in Holyrood.

Scottish cabinet ministers, Scottish MPs and the people who voted for them connived with the stupid wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The idea that it was, "A Westminster Thing" is beyond stupid. Iraq and Afghanistan were thoroughly endorsed by those Scots in cabinet and by supporting MPs.

His final line, "It is not possible to vote no and be a decent person" flies in the face of logic. We see from Iraq and Afghanistan how Scots and MPs from Scottish constituencies behave in government.

We see from Broon and Darling how Scots politicians spend beyond their means then rape the oil companies and our pension funds to try and claw something back.

Quick summary:

The only thing that amazes me is the 'ignore the evidence' fuckwits who think that everything will be fine in Holyrood.

Yes they are Scots.

Unionist Scots.

Quick summary:

Stupid wars? Led by Unionists.

Pension raping? Initiated by Unionists.

Windfall tax on oil? Done by a Unionist

The only thing that amazes me is the 'ignore the evidence' fuckwits who think that everything will be fine in the Union.

Fixed.

Do you think a hardcore Tory Unionist Scot like Liam Fox, who is currently trying very hard to get the UK embroiled in another Middle Eastern adventure, could ever get elected at Holyrood even under the current system, or even get elected as Westminster MP for a Scottish constituency?

Nae chance. There's a reason he's MP for North Somerset.

Politicians might all be the same, but the electorate is different. So, aye, it is very much "a Westminster thing."

EDIT: You forgot Tony Blair in your list of unionists. He's become Scottish, now that everybody hates him.

This sort of thing's been around for a long time. Although an utter pr!ck of a man, Michael Moore covers extensively the early part of the Bush administration and the middle-Eastern oil interests of America (and, by proxy, the UK) in his Fahrenheit 9/11 documentary. In said documentary it points to overwhelming evidence including dossiers compiled by security services which concluded that (predominantly) Saudi Arabians were responsible for 9/11, yet other countries were attacked.

Bin Laden was trained in Saudi Arabia and funded by Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia also fund every terrorist group going, including ISIS. We sell them a shit tonne of arms though so it's all good :)

Quick summary:

Just another 'we're not fit to govern ourselves' pile of shite.

Archived