Independence Poll

Broken Algorithms

Scottish Independence  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Around two years of this attempt to portray Yes voters as evil hasn't really worked has it?

Still, I can see why you're throwing all your eggs into that particularly fusty basket. Terrible arguments and woeful debating skills just didn't do the job for some reason.

Around two years of this attempt to portray Yes voters as evil hasn't really worked has it?

Still, I can see why you're throwing all your eggs into that particularly fusty basket. Terrible arguments and woeful debating skills just didn't do the job for some reason.

There has been no "attempt".

YES side have outed themselves without the help of others, and all caught on camera. I want no part of their plan/scheme/shenanigans.

That's just desperate, Tryfield. Not much in the video that's particularly sinister. The guy shouldn't have called the woman a cow and the egg guy is admittedly a complete ass-hat but hardly indicitive of the wider yes camp! For two years Murphy and his ilk have been knowingly telling lies along with the majority of the media. You should see how fucking frustrating this is but you haven't been on the end of it. The no camp are bullies. They talk their shite, wind people up and then get their media mates to report it in their favour. Not nice at all. I'm proud that most aren't biting and the no camp schoolyard tactics are backfiring hard because most sane people are fed up with their shite. Neck and neck now with momentum for Scotland :)

Video evidence is wonderful, don't you think?

Not particularly. It's selectively edited and shows their hypocrisy.

I was there for the Kirkcaldy one, I broke up the fight between the photographer and the egg chucker.

Yet despite asking Better Together and the photographer not to use my image, they've featured my pus quite prominently in a video called the "The Sinister Face of Yes". Plenty of good people who are voting No however the official campaign is disgraceful.

Video evidence is wonderful, don't you think?

Indeed, as I posted elsewhere a video of Yes supporters being abused and intimidated. The difference is that unless it's against No supporters, it won't get anywhere near the MSM.

Still, you keep clutching your straws.

Archived