St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

2700 sold already and looking like there will be 3000 + and yet they claim they don't care about us?? Mmmmmmmmmmmm smells like bullshite me thinks.

We know you care, we know you desperately want to beat us, we know that 7-2 sticks in yer throats ( and much more than that time before most of you were born sticks in ours)

Your Sister is your Mother,

Your Father is your Brother,

Your Granny is your Lover,

The Dundee family.

Didely dee (clap clap), Didely dee

(clap clap), Didely dee, Didely dee,

Didely dee (clap clap)....

Your diseases are contagious,

Your smell is quite outrageous,

You havent washed for ages,

The Dundee family.

He claims he's a big hitter

He's talking through his shitter

All he does is witter

Biggie is a w**k.

You clearly don't give a f**k about us. :rolleyes:

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2700 sold already and looking like there will be 3000 + and yet they claim they don't care about us?? Mmmmmmmmmmmm smells like bullshite me thinks.

We know you care, we know you desperately want to beat us, we know that 7-2 sticks in yer throats ( and much more than that time before most of you were born sticks in ours)

The Dundee family.

The Dundee family.

All he does is witter

Biggie is a w**k.

Classic Ghostie. In a perversely weird way, I've missed your patter. I'm sure this little ditty has been copied and pasted from about 5 years ago. Here's hoping you have a miserable afternoon, good sir.

You clearly don't give a f**k about us. :rolleyes:

Oh no, you are very wrong.. I certainly DO give a fuck about your mob. I challenge you to find a single post in the 8001 I have made since I joined P&B that states otherwise.

That's the difference though.. I am honest, you lot are in denial.. :P

The Dundee family.

The Dundee family.

All he does is witter

Biggie is a w**k.

Didely dee (clap clap), Didely dee [/size]

(clap clap), Didely dee, Didely dee, [/size]

Didely dee (clap clap).... [/size]Nah we just enjoy following our team, and like a visit to our nearby country cousins to look at the oddities and the bygone fashions and breathe in the bracing aroma of dung

Oh no, you are very wrong.. I certainly DO give a fuck about your mob. I challenge you to find a single post in the 8001 I have made since I joined P&B that states otherwise.

That's the difference though.. I am honest, you lot are in denial.. :P

I really don't give a shit about St.Johnstone.

I would quite happily buy a 6-0 loss tomorrow to win the two derbies.

And thank you for May the 17th. :wub:

(clap clap), Didely dee, Didely dee, [/size]

Didely dee (clap clap).... [/size]Nah we just enjoy following our team, and like a visit to our nearby country cousins to look at the oddities and the bygone fashions and breathe in the bracing aroma of dung

said the junkie in the shell suit and sambas .

'A tense match' :lol: bitch, plz.. It was a walk in the fucking park, Kyle.

As has been said it was tense for Saintees. I was so tense I started shouting abuse after every decisions at Willie Collum from the top tier despite him being nowhere near the ground.

People moved.

The Dundee family.

The Dundee family.

All he does is witter

Biggie is a w**k.

Don't care about you?? After May 17th we fucking love you!!

We're only bringing 3500 through as a thank you.

There really is no point trying to tell these farmers we don't care about them. Their hatred for us is ingrained in their DNA and they can't fathom how it can't be reciprocated.

We hate DABs and that's it. Everyone hates the 2 cheeks but we have a special hate for the dabs that outstrips even this. St. Johnstone are in the same bracket as any other team for us. You just happen to be lucky enough to be close enough that it's logistically a very easy and cheap away day.

We travel and follow our team everywhere in decent numbers and the closer to home the more that can travel. This is again alien to the farmer who finds it difficult to turn out for even a home game evidently.

Your supposed biggest rivals are coming to town and your moister than an oyster at the prospect. It's really very flattering but you must see how hard it is for us to formulate a rivalry with a team who we potentially could outnumber at an away game?

If you've got the whole 'away' section of the Main Stand, that's probably about 1000 seats for anyone looking to pay at the gate. Same price as behind the goal, but a much better view.

Once again - excellent effort Dees. Looking forward to seeing another 7000+ crowd at McDiarmid this season.

Why were tickets not on sale for Main Stand?? Went and bought tickets for behind goal, but would much rather sit at side.

Why exactly do we hate Dundee again? Maybe games against them caused a bit of excitement back in our first division days but after recent years where we've had countless properly meaningful games i can't say i'm pishing myself with anticipation. The only thing i look forward to more about games against them Utd and Aberdeen than i do against the likes of Caley and Killie is being part of a bigger crowd and atmosphere.

There really is no point trying to tell these farmers we don't care about them. Their hatred for us is ingrained in their DNA and they can't fathom how it can't be reciprocated.

We hate DABs and that's it. Everyone hates the 2 cheeks but we have a special hate for the dabs that outstrips even this. St. Johnstone are in the same bracket as any other team for us. You just happen to be lucky enough to be close enough that it's logistically a very easy and cheap away day.

We travel and follow our team everywhere in decent numbers and the closer to home the more that can travel. This is again alien to the farmer who finds it difficult to turn out for even a home game evidently.

Your supposed biggest rivals are coming to town and your moister than an oyster at the prospect. It's really very flattering but you must see how hard it is for us to formulate a rivalry with a team who we potentially could outnumber at an away game?

Not me, I enjoy the healthy rivalry with our dayglo neighbours but my dislike of the OF outstrips it. They are a big part of whats wrong with Scottish football.

Not me, I enjoy the healthy rivalry with our dayglo neighbours but my dislike of the OF outstrips it. They are a big part of whats wrong with Scottish football.

With you on this chomps. Dislike the dabs very much but enjoy the banter etc.

I don't even discuss football with any of the "fans" of the ugly sisters. Horrible horrible fuckers.

Archived