St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you sing a Rangers song...Seriously it made me cringe a bit even if you have changed a few words.

I take it you must be about 12? "Hello hello" been sung since the 60s. Routine win for the Dees today. Funny to see the hard men at centre half being terrorised by Greg Stewart all day. Doubt letheren's strip will need washed this week

Dundee never got out of 2nd the day mcpake and konrad had slippers and pipes the day that's how easy it was for them

Bizzare how well McPake has performed so far, not that im complaining but I always thought he was pretty brutal with Hibs.

Maybe the umpteen hopeless managers he played under might have been a factor and now Zico is getting the best out of him

Bizzare how well McPake has performed so far, not that im complaining but I always thought he was pretty brutal with Hibs.

Maybe the umpteen hopeless managers he played under might have been a factor and now Zico is getting the best out of him

McPake has yet to look troubled despite being a "bombscare".

Early days yet but Roberts, McPake and Stewart all came with less than stellar expectations but they've all performed very well. Hartley appears to show the ability to get the best out of what he has.

Makes me cringe too. Song altered for zero sectarianism and directed at dabs but a oing nicked from an obnoxious organisation nevertheless. Wish we would stop singing it.

I'm with you on this, I'm never "up to my knees in Arab boys" either. Each to their own but the whole 'Derry' thing doesn't do anything for me, I know that's not a popular shout with some. Back on track though and I just how good was Stewart today ? I was a bit surprised that he was taken off but St. Johnstone didn't look like scoring and it was good to give the Tank a run out.

Just won your first major trophy ever and you can barely muster 2000 home fans a few months later :lol:

Bizarre post considering the home crowds never been below 3000 at any of the five competitive games since the Final

Morgan looks like he's won a competition to play for us or something, hopelessly off the pace. But then nobody was very good at all. We can't play one guy up front and then have midfielders 20 or 30 yards behind him. It's clear Graham is no MacLean but what chance did he have? Wotherspoon and O'Halloran are not doing what they are supposed to.

Harkins best player on the pitch and also thought Irvine played very well, he certainly wasn't ripped apart as many predicted.

Disappointing to hear Cosgrove buying into the mythical away support figures on the way home but totally irrelevant to the game which Dundee comfortably deserved to win.

Morgan looks like he's won a competition to play for us or something, hopelessly off the pace. But then nobody was very good at all. We can't play one guy up front and then have midfielders 20 or 30 yards behind him. It's clear Graham is no MacLean but what chance did he have? Wotherspoon and O'Halloran are not doing what they are supposed to.

Harkins best player on the pitch and also thought Irvine played very well, he certainly wasn't ripped apart as many predicted.

Disappointing to hear Cosgrove buying into the mythical away support figures on the way home but totally irrelevant to the game which Dundee comfortably deserved to win.

Harkins had one of his good games and I'm not trying to take anything away from him but I thought McGowan was just as good and for me Stewart was even better. Its all opinions of course, not trolling but who did you think was the Saintee's best player ? Obviously its the first time I've seen them this season and I'm guessing they've played better. I'm a crap neutral, not because I'm biased (which I will be, no matter how hard I try not to be) but because I tend to watch the Dundee players more.

Konrad definately headered it, Harkins didn't get a touch. I was in the Ormond stand. To add confusion to the Harkins Konrad debate. I thought I was an OG! Thought the saints defender, Wright?, got the final touch before the ball crossed the line.

I thought it was Harkins at the time, but I noticed that Konrad was celebrating as if he'd scored. I got the word immediately before the second half started that it was Konrad's goal, without any more detail. I had thought it was McPake's header before Harkins hooked the ball on and so I assumed Konrad had got a touch on the way in. Did Harkins miss the ball then?

I thought it was Harkins at the time, but I noticed that Konrad was celebrating as if he'd scored. I got the word immediately before the second half started that it was Konrad's goal, without any more detail. I had thought it was McPake's header before Harkins hooked the ball on and so I assumed Konrad had got a touch on the way in. Did Harkins miss the ball then?

Another good write up on the game mate, cheers.

Harkins had one of his good games and I'm not trying to take anything away from him but I thought McGowan was just as good and for me Stewart was even better. Its all opinions of course, not trolling but who did you think was the Saintee's best player ? Obviously its the first time I've seen them this season and I'm guessing they've played better. I'm a crap neutral, not because I'm biased (which I will be, no matter how hard I try not to be) but because I tend to watch the Dundee players more.

Very hard to pick anybody today. I'd probably say Brown as he at least tried to compete in midfield, won a few tackles and moved the ball on. Summed the day up when he went off injured really.

I thought Brian Easton was our best player, does a shift considering he gets shite coverage from whoevers on the left, hopefully Lappin solves that problem

Very hard to pick anybody today. I'd probably say Brown as he at least tried to compete in midfield, won a few tackles and moved the ball on. Summed the day up when he went off injured really.

I'm not as familiar with him to be honest, I know he's only young so that's my excuse. He didn't look out of place from what I saw of him.

I thought Brian Easton was our best player, does a shift considering he gets shite coverage from whoevers on the left, hopefully Lappin solves that problem

I was a big fan of Easton when he got fit with us, I thought he looked a bit 'bulky' today to be honest, it would be 'interesting' (not taking the piss) to see how he would look under a pre-season with the Paul Hartley cookie collective.

Archived