St Johnstone vs Dundee - 13/09/14

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I much prefer Dundee over Dundee UTD. I'm not from Perth though, so I don't have a chip on my shoulder towards the city of Dundee.

I think we have enough in our squad now to beat Dundee.

Still love Peaso and he still loves Saints. Would probably score an OG to help us win.

f**k Dundee FC

I'm not from Perth though, so I don't have a chip on my shoulder towards the city of Dundee.

I love the games against Dundee and Dundee United as there is usually always a decent crowd and good atmosphere, but one thing I find cringey is the whole chip on the shoulder attitude from many Saints fans towards Dundee.

The whole "Have a wash", "There's nae soap in Dundee, "Your towns a shitehole" patter is absolutely chronic.

If anything I would say that Perth is a far bigger shitehole than Dundee.

I think Dyer deserves credit. He wasn't anywhere near good enough to be playing for us as we challenged for the first. He's obviously not let the drop down to part time ruin it for him, that so many others do.

His hard work has been rewarded though, which is nice to see. I've obviously not seen him play in years, but the Dees are certainly raving about him.

O'Halloran will still tear him apart.

I think Dyer deserves credit. He wasn't anywhere near good enough to be playing for us as we challenged for the first. He's obviously not let the drop down to part time ruin it for him, that so many others do.

His hard work has been rewarded though, which is nice to see. I've obviously not seen him play in years, but the Dees are certainly raving about him.

Only exception I have there is that no dees are raving about him. He is solid yet unspectacular.

He is getting mentioned so much as, I'm sure you'll agree, willie dyer at lb is far preferable to playing Gary Irvine out of position there (despite his decent performances in the games he's covered)

If Thomson is back he is the one to watch. Been magnificent for us when he's played.

What I'm more surprised at is Benedictus being loaned out to Alloa, I remember when Hamilton won the league the dees were raving about him, what's happened to his career?

I don't think anyone is 'raving' about him, he was one of our most consistently good performers last season under Hartley after having a poor start to the season under Brown, and rightly had his contract extended.

Don't think many Dee's were expecting him to be our first choice left back this season, but he's had a solid enough start to life back in the Premiership.

What I'm more surprised at is Benedictus being loaned out to Alloa, I remember when Hamilton won the league the dees were raving about him, what's happened to his career?

He was young then, full of promise, and although 'half decent' he's still turned out to be a bit 'meh'. He also likes punching c***s in the pus.

Another set of wanks I hope we beat. Set of arrogant, tosspot, shitepokes.

If we play anything like we're capable of I see us winning this at a canter.

I can't imagine any St Johnstone players are good enough to get into our strongest 11.

St Johnstone 3 Dundee 0

Will be a very tough game this time, just had a little check and the last time that we lost to them was in 2009.

The winner gets a date with the

saints tea ladie.

It's actually 2008 since they beat us or eight games ago. 3-2 defeat at Dens, Jody Morris scored on his debut.

Archived