The Arbroath Thread

Just reading through the player profiles, some contrast in the best player played against category...

Bobby Linn-Henrik Larsson

David Gold-Raheem Sterling

Omar Kader-Paul Pogba

And then...

Kane Hester-Craig Gunn :lol:

:lol:

Legend

Think he could've put down one of the Hearts boys or something.

Guys when we start playing matches we will replace out of date photos with current players. The web site has been worked on from back in February/March so the initial photos used to start it up now have some ex players in them. We realise that and will replace ASAP. We wanted to launch it ASAP before the start to iron out any problems so when the season starts its working for the supporters. As we have said there is still loads of stuff to be added and I am excited about its development. The futures bright, the futures Maroon.

Guys when we start playing matches we will replace out of date photos with current players. The web site has been worked on from back in February/March so the initial photos used to start it up now have some ex players in them. We realise that and will replace ASAP. We wanted to launch it ASAP before the start to iron out any problems so when the season starts its working for the supporters. As we have said there is still loads of stuff to be added and I am excited about its development. The futures bright, the futures Maroon.

Brilliant work as always Brian, keep it up

The website is looking superb - as Brian has mentioned ex players are on there currently, but once our Challenge Cup team that I've assembled has been fully registered for the big game against Inverness U20s we will all have up to date profiles and pictures on the website. ;)

The website is looking superb - as Brian has mentioned ex players are on there currently, but once our Challenge Cup team that I've assembled has been fully registered for the big game against Inverness U20s we will all have up to date profiles and pictures on the website. ;)

How's the squad lookin gaffer?

I'll go in the goals v ICT colts. I'm not likely to be any good but I do have the Gabor Kiraly troosers.

I watched Timmy Woodcock spend nearly a full season as our number 1; whether you're any good or not is an irrelevance, having the Kiraly troosers is more than enough to secure the position.

Happy to be the Vitoria character in this. Score then have a strop and vanish.

Excellent - however if you're assuming the Vitoria role I don't think we can count you in as such as presumably you'll fail to attend training between now and the game and then have a strop when not selected on the day.

How's the squad lookin gaffer?

It looks like we have a dozen + players now, so we're definitely on. I can only presume the club will have no issue with the proposal. I will be looking to yourself to lead from the front after your surprise appearance on the bench at Elgin last year, you gave a good account of yourself in the warm ups at half time and the second half stretches and that's the sort of experience we need.

T-zero, on 24 Jun 2016 - 22:14, said:

Why what??? If theirs a problem you can dm me instead of clogging this thread up

This was your 1st attack on me for no reason -

Do you ever post on East Fife threads or is it only Arbroath ones?  

IM 'not clogging any forums , why slag me  in the first place ? WHY ????????????    

This was your 1st attack on me for no reason -

Do you ever post on East Fife threads or is it only Arbroath ones?

IM 'not clogging any forums , why slag me in the first place ? WHY ????????????

Slagging you for asking a question? Get a grip

It looks like we have a dozen + players now, so we're definitely on. I can only presume the club will have no issue with the proposal. I will be looking to yourself to lead from the front after your surprise appearance on the bench at Elgin last year, you gave a good account of yourself in the warm ups at half time and the second half stretches and that's the sort of experience we need.

I'm overweight, slow and useless and could grow a pretty convincing handlebar moustache before the game kicks off. On these grounds alone, I think I've got a pretty convincing case to fill the CF role if we go for a traditional 2-3-5 formation.

Edited by lichtgilphead