The Arbroath Thread

I can't believe how excited I am getting about the game tomorrow!! I think all the tweets and Facebook messages from the Club are increasing this excitement. 

It is going to be a long night tonight and I can feel the tension getting bigger every hour. 

C'mon Lichties!!!

6 hours ago, lichtie36nilhello said:

That is great, pity McCord and Gold did not make it. 

True,  but it would surely be unprecedented for 1 club to have 6 players in the team if the year.

The other not so good bit, is Smith the Stirling keeper is in the team. Hope he has an off day tomorrow!!

True,  but it would surely be unprecedented for 1 club to have 6 players in the team if the year.
The other not so good bit, is Smith the Stirling keeper is in the team. Hope he has an off day tomorrow!!

Scored 8 in 3 games against him so far...!

But agree. Hope they all have an off day.

I am telling myself Forfar have it won until I'm proven otherwise. Expecting absolutely nothing. Best way to be. [emoji23]

15 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Scored 8 in 3 games against him so far...!

But agree. Hope they all have an off day.

I am telling myself Forfar have it won until I'm proven otherwise. Expecting absolutely nothing. Best way to be. emoji23.png

Failure is not an option!  I agree with your POV, feeling pretty nervous now.  I just want to see a helicoper tomorrow! 

I can't believe how excited I am getting about the game tomorrow!! I think all the tweets and Facebook messages from the Club are increasing this excitement. 
It is going to be a long night tonight and I can feel the tension getting bigger every hour. 
C'mon Lichties!!!

Long night, I have not slept all week!

Failure is not an option!  I agree with your POV, feeling pretty nervous now.  I just want to see a helicoper tomorrow! 

Unfortunately it is an option. Just need to see what happens. Not getting ahead of myself.

It's also a failure for Forfar too by the way, despite what some would have you believe Annan will give them a good game I'm sure.