The Arbroath Thread

In the paper that we’re allegedly wanting to sign Prunty. Has he done any coaching for you? He’s probably done at this level and given we’ve just signed Duffy and Carrick too a player/coach role would seem to make the most sense.

Really not sure. Love Prunty as a guy but he’s completely done at this level IMO.

In the paper that we’re allegedly wanting to sign Prunty. Has he done any coaching for you? He’s probably done at this level and given we’ve just signed Duffy and Carrick too a player/coach role would seem to make the most sense.

Dunno don’t think he has in any official capacity anyway but he sounds like he could be a very good coach. Everyone seems to love him and he’s constantly talking to our players whilst he’s on the sideline.

Hasn’t really featured much this season, never had much time last season either but he played an important part in a few of our games which really helped us towards the title.

I think he needs to move on and I think we’re trying to move him on seeing as we also now have Ryan Wallace, Leighton McIntosh, Gav Swankie, Steven Doris and Kane Hester as options upfront.

I think he could do a job for Airdrie still tbh, not really impressed by Carrick when I seen him at Cowden and Prunty must’ve played just as much as Duffy recently? Just never really fitted into the way we’ve played but he’s still capable I think.

Had a few legendary moments for us down at Annan and then on title winning day too. All the best to him if he does go.

Thanks guys.
Aye he’s undoubtedly a great guy and a good person to have around the club.
I have no idea if he’d be brought in as a coach, just inferring given his age and like you say he’d no doubt have a vast amount of experience he could pass on to our very young squad.
Would love for him to have one final good run with us