The Arbroath Thread

[emoji23][emoji23]

Think Austin is a stretch for a L1 team has plenty of full time suitors it looks like. He’d definitely be more than a decent addition.

Surely favourites to snap up Hilson from St Mirren. Keeping Martin until the end of the season would be fantastic as well, not many better in the league.

Haha I just think it’s wishful thinking on your part. Don’t think you’re his biggest fan!
Last 3-4 games he has been better to be fair.In all fairness I like Fraser when he is on his game we just haven't seen much of it since sp has come in.
I would keep him if we could bring in another quality striker id use him more to come off the bench when big Sanny starts to tire.I don't think that would go down to well with Fraser though who probably hopes to start most games for us.

I'd like to see us try and sign Alan Trouten from Albion Rovers. He is a midfielder and is currently top scorer in the league with 14 goals.

I wonder if Leighton MacIntosh will actually get a contract with us or if he is only here until we get Dick's main target's in January.

Hester is going on loan to Montrose according to his own words.

I'd release Prunty as his wage could be used for someone who will actually get game time.

I'd like to see us try and sign Alan Trouten from Albion Rovers. He is a midfielder and is currently top scorer in the league with 14 goals.
I wonder if Leighton MacIntosh will actually get a contract with us or if he is only here until we get Dick's main target's in January.
Hester is going on loan to Montrose according to his own words.
I'd release Prunty as his wage could be used for someone who will actually get game time.

Where would trouten play in our team?Plus Albion Rovers wouldn’t sell unless we paid stupid money.

Just now, Lichtie78 said:

Where would trouten play in our team?Plus Albion Rovers wouldn’t sell unless we paid stupid money.

Agree with your comments. Not sure where I would put him in the team but I think he would be a great addition to the squad.

Have there been any rumours of players linked with us or leaving?

Agree with your comments. Not sure where I would put him in the team but I think he would be a great addition to the squad.
Have there been any rumours of players linked with us or leaving?

In reply to your earlier post, can’t see Prunty Hester and McIntosh leaving in January. Would say McIntosh is the most likely to stay, but I’m not sure what his plans are as to whether he’s staying in Scotland or heading back up to Iceland. Hilson’s one I’ve heard but I think that’s just people putting 2+2 together given his and DC’s past. Would be a great signing though.

Just now, HeraldSchumacher said:

Apparently we have an outside chance of signing Austin but only if McIntosh leaves.

1 in, 1 out for the quota.

He is being offered a lot of money in the championship though so it is more likely that he will stay in that league. Doesn't mean we cannot match what they are paying or that Dick cant persuade him. We shall soon see what happens.

Is mcintosh not under contract from that Icelandic side? I was presuming thats why he was only getting 60-70 mins with us until their season starts again

No. Due to some rules he is only allowed to sign until End of December. Also believe is signed as an amateur