The Arbroath Thread

3 hours ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

I can’t stand watching slater play seriously. Has he had 1 good performance for us?? I’d drive him to his new club in a heartbeat

2 hours ago, RedLichtie86 said:

So far. 50 Appearances. 0 goals. 0 assists.

And has been a very meh player in his time with us. 

Time is up, does not have a forward pass in him

One thing I thought was glaringly obvious on Saturday was the lack of width on our left hand side. Stewart was always there on the right, but Taylor always wants to go inside leaving only Wilkie as our attacking option there. Coulson might have given us more left hand width imo.

4 minutes ago, relichtie said:

One thing I thought was glaringly obvious on Saturday was the lack of width on our left hand side. Stewart was always there on the right, but Taylor always wants to go inside leaving only Wilkie as our attacking option there. Coulson might have given us more left hand width imo.

Aye spot on. Clear as day too

Now it’s come around to Monday and the weekends over probably best not to overthink Saturday or get too carried away because it’s going to be one of they seasons where everyone is beating everyone and there’ll be plenty of good weeks and bad ones

Just really frustrated me how the game went when we had started well. We should’ve kicked on after the goal and had it won and instead we stopped doing what we were doing and they grew into the game

On to Alloa, tough game but played them twice and not much in it. Beat down there and a draw up here in a game I can’t believe we didn’t win

Would get Watson back into the side and get back to a 4–1-4-1 with a dedicated left sided player in that midfield 4. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

1 minute ago, relichtie said:

The only natural left winger we have is Coulson. Everyone else that plays there tends to drift inside to often.