The Arbroath Thread

Ferns was brilliant at Alloa

Cause he was shite in a shite binos side shouldn't count against him

I feel I speak on behalf of all Alloa fans when I say that that is definitely misquoted. He wasn't brilliant. He made 100 or so appearance with around 80 or so coming off the bench. Like said above the goal against Falkirk and coming on as a sub in the win against Rangers earned him is reputation. He was in one of the best Alloa squads and it's harsh to cast much criticism over many of those boys.

He'll run all day for you. Sometimes like a headless chicken but he does have the odd bit of class, let's hope for you it's more often than at his previous 3 clubs.

I feel I speak on behalf of all Alloa fans when I say that that is definitely misquoted. He wasn't brilliant. He made 100 or so appearance with around 80 or so coming off the bench. Like said above the goal against Falkirk and coming on as a sub in the win against Rangers earned him is reputation. He was in one of the best Alloa squads and it's harsh to cast much criticism over many of those boys.

He'll run all day for you. Sometimes like a headless chicken but he does have the odd bit of class, let's hope for you it's more often than at his previous 3 clubs.

Cheers. I suppose we're like most wee teams, taking a chance on a boy and hoping for the best.

Surprised to see Phillips go and amazed that he never let Callaghan and Thomson as they get next to no game time?

Fern and Hodge are good additions but we really do need another commanding centre-half if anything for cover if Little/Hammy gets injured as Dunlop is also away.

Good to see Kane still at the club albeit out on loan again.

Surprised to see Phillips go and amazed that he never let Callaghan and Thomson as they get next to no game time?
Fern and Hodge are good additions but we really do need another commanding centre-half if anything for cover if Little/Hammy gets injured as Dunlop is also away.

Hodge was in the stand today

57 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

It's only the 7th so there may be more ins and outs 

It's actually mental how good Stevie has got the last few weeks/months. What a player, not scoring loads but again he got the assist today and his superb bit of play set Bobby off at 2nd. Fucking never stops running too, bullying defenders. Loving it.

Viva La Stevie D

#FastEddie