The Arbroath Thread

This I suppose is a possibility, but I know the father of one of the present player's and he has told me that there is a lot of un-rest at Albion and his son and a few others will not be re-signing as they are not being offered reasonable terms.

This I suppose is a possibility, but I know the father of one of the present player's and he has told me that there is a lot of un-rest at Albion and his son and a few others will not be re-signing as they are not being offered reasonable terms.

Think they'll be favourites to be relegated based on what I've heard. A bit of bother money wise.

Also think Stevie D is only player that was here when he was and no chance he's leaving us to go to Albion Rovers.

Courier saying

Ricky Little
David Gold

Bobby Linn

Bryan Prunty
Steven Doris

Already signed. Mags offers to other players, Hammy as good as saying he's staying in Herald imo.

Talking to signing targets too but early days.

Important to get our main boys resigned and this is a great start. How far has David Gold come in a season? Prunty's a good egg as well it would be great to get him in the team and scoring.

Important to get our main boys resigned and this is a great start. How far has David Gold come in a season? Prunty's a good egg as well it would be great to get him in the team and scoring.

I always always stuck up for Gold. He got it so hard from some of the support which I really didn't understand.

That team we had last season was just a total shambles and the set up of it didn't really suit anyone, could see that he had talent though.

Glad he's found a position that can get the best out of him.

That's a great start if those players have signed on. I think Prunty will be great around the club as I think he has a lot of experience to offer outwith the 90 minutes on match day and as you have said above it would be great to see him get back to scoring more regularly. Hopefully we will hear that Hammy, McCord and Whatley are next to sign on.

Season appearances & goals (league, cup, total)
KEEPERS
Ricky Gomes 28(1) 0, 3 0, 31(1) 0
Robbie Mutch 8 0, 5(1) 0, 13(1) 0
Rab Douglas 0 appearances 1 yellow card
DEFENDERS
Colin Hamilton 36 1, 8 3, 44 4 (all 4,020 minutes played)
Ricky Little 34 2, 6 1, 40 3
David Gold 28(4) 1, 4(2) 0, 32(6) 1
Jassem Sukar 23(3) 0, 2 0, 25(3) 0
Bryan Hodge 14 0, 0 0, 14 0
Gary Phillips 7(1) 0, 6(1) 0, 13(2) 0
Matthew Smyth 4(4) 1, 0 0, 4(4) 1
Michael Dunlop 3(3) 0, 2(2) 0 5(5) 0
Jason Brown 3(1) 0, 0 0, 3(1) 0
Josh Thomson 0 0, 2(2) 0, 2(2) 0
MIDFIELDERS
Bobby Linn 36 5, 7(1) 1, 43(1) 6
Mark Whatley 35 2, 8 0, 43 2
Ryan McCord 30(1) 13, 6(1) 0, 36(2) 13
Jimmy Scott 22(4) 9, 6 1, 28(4) 10
Omar Kader 20(13) 5, 7 1, 27(13) 6
Gavin Malin 3(12) 2, (2) 0, 3(14) 2
Eddie Ferns 5(6) 1, 0 0, 5(6) 1
Liam Callaghan 2(4) 0, 2(5) 0, 4(9) 0
STRIKERS
Stevie Doris 30(6) 12, 8 1, 38(6) 13
Bryan Prunty 11(17) 2, 5(1) 0, 16(18) 2
Josh Skelly 13(10) 5, (2) 0, 13(12) 5
Kane Hester 1(7) 1, 1(3) 0, 2(10) 1
Donald McCallum (5) 0, 0 0, (5) 0
AVE ATTENDANCE
League 13,078 (726)
Cup 4,292 (1,073)
Total 17,370 (789)

Brilliant stuff-Any chance you could update the one you had going with everyone's total apps/goals for the club?

That's a great start if those players have signed on. I think Prunty will be great around the club as I think he has a lot of experience to offer outwith the 90 minutes on match day and as you have said above it would be great to see him get back to scoring more regularly. Hopefully we will hear that Hammy, McCord and Whatley are next to sign on.

Hammy in the herald said something along the lines of we will be going up to challenge next season and hopefully we keep the nucleus of our squad and the gaffer has good contacts hopefully we can add in the right areas etc so imagine he's definitely staying. Whatley interview said just as much on STV and just can't see McCord going either.