Dundee Utd vs Hamilton Accies - 13/09/14

It is a while away, however other teams have started there threads so I thought we should start ours.

We are on the best form of our game right now. However Dundee Utd are doing just as well as us. I'm hoping for at best a narrow win/draw. At worst a 2-0 loss.

However we share our hatred of Dundee so... Game on!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon this will be our toughest game yet. I'd take a draw right now and, after the great start we have made, there is no pressure on us. However, if we were to go up to Tannadice and win then we really could start to change our expectations from just staying up to perhaps loftier goals (top 6??). Anyway, let's see how this goes before I get carried away!!

I thought this thread was never going to appear!

I'll be surprised by anything other than an Arab victory. However, the game is significant because I think the manner of performance from the Accies will go a long way to predicting our future in this league. Can we continue to hold it together and play the kind of fast-moving football that has won plaudits? It's our first away match at a 'big' team (apologies Saintees!) and lets see how we do.

Would be surprised to see us win but with Sir Alex Neil in charge anything could happen.

I'm going to be confident for a change and predict a good point. 1-1 with Danny Redmond getting his first goal since returning.

It is a while away, however other teams have started there threads so I thought we should start ours.

We are on the best form of our game right now. However Dundee Utd are doing just as well as us. I'm hoping for at best a narrow win/draw. At worst a 2-0 loss.

However we share our hatred of Dundee so... Game on!

No one likes us we dont care.

Why are you apologising to us? :huh:

To be honest, I'm just back from 2 weeks of sun sea and sangria (ahem!) and couldn't recall through the haze of San Miguel whom we'd played at home and away, so I thought I'd try and hide behind a vague generality... but have been found out.

Life is so hard.

Think i'll get this up and running again.

Really looking forward to this one, be a long time since i was last at Tannadice, Hope the momentum we built up before the break is still with us.

probably go with the same team, don't fix what isn't broken.

in my heart i feel we can win this, but my head is telling me we may struggle and may slip up. i'll stay a little optimistic and say we'll draw 1-1, Longridge getting ours.

Mon the Accies!!!

Tricky one, both home games have been tight and Hamilton look to be our toughest home game based on what we've seen so far, they were a bit of a bogey side at Tannadice in their previous spell in the top flight aswell

Townsend being injured is a big blow, mainly because we didn't address the one LB issue we have known about for a year now, worrying for the upcoming games

No disrespect to Hamilton but when the fixtures first came out I'd imagine most Arabs would have expected a stick on win.

I still reckon we can do it but the LB position is a wee bit of a worry.

Armstrong out and Dow doubtful but still plenty of attacking options. I'd like to see Ciftci start up front with Bilate brought on if needed. Erskine to be amongst our scorers.

Archived