Dundee Utd vs Hamilton Accies - 13/09/14

I actually can't remember the last 0-0 we played in. Don't think we played in a single 0-0 last season.

We definitely did have one, it was the opening game of the season against Partick. Was a pretty good game despite the lack of goals but I think that was the only 0-0 we had last season.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We definitely did have one, it was the opening game of the season against Partick. Was a pretty good game despite the lack of goals but I think that was the only 0-0 we had last season.

Yeh just checked there and we had one more which was vs Hearts at Tynecastle quite early on in the season.

Of course, I completely forgot that Tynecastle draw, back when we put Goodwillie back in the team after his league cup hat trick and then only managed to score once in the following run of games until he was dropped again.

For the Hearts game, I got pissed watching the Aussie Rules grand final at 4am, then went home and slept until mid-afternoon. I didn't mean to sleep that long. Only time I've ever slept in for a 3pm kick off. Good times.

Fully expect our lineup to be -

Rado

Watson

Fojut

Morris

Dillon

Rankin

Paton

GMS

Erskine (Not sure how these three will lineup, lots of potential for them swapping about)

Ciftci

Bilate

Hoping for a win, wouldn't be surprised with a draw.

Rado

Watson

Fojut

Morris

Dillon

Rankin

Paton

GMS

Erskine (Not sure how these three will lineup, lots of potential for them swapping about)

Ciftci

Bilate

Jesus christ that line up looks deadly I'd be over joyed with a draw.

Rado

Watson

Fojut

Morris

Dillon

Rankin

Paton

GMS

Ciftci

Bilate

I'd have Spittal in for Bilate and start Ciftci up front. Bilate can be an impact player if needed either keeping the formation or going 4-4-2.

Draw would be great for us, but mind you I said that about the game at firhill and ended up with 3 points. Looking forward to it. Last time I was at tannadice was 2002 in the cup. 0-0 with ten mins to go and lost 4 nil!

United line-up: Cierzniak, Watson, Morris, Fojut, Dillon, Rankin, Paton, Bilate, Mackay-Steven, Erskine and Ciftci.

Happy with that.

Dillon makes it. Wonder if he's fully fit and wondering if we're going the usual 4-2-3-1 or are going a flat midfield with Ciftci joining Mario up top.

Archived