All things Dundee FC

Bain - Still lots to learn, good potential, RATE.
Mcginn - Promised more than he's delivered, RATE..ish
Holt - Jury's out. Thought after all the hype he'd be better however prepared to give him the benefit, UNDECIDED
Konrad - Not bad on the ground or reading a game but gets knocked about anytime he faces a physical player. DON'T RATE
O'dea - Too early to judge
McGowan - Does more good than bad.Get's an attack of the vapours when in sight of the opposition's goal though. RATE
Low - Not a fan. Irritating player. He may be out of position but I'd struggle to think where you'd put him. Flattered to deceive when he came on against the Fermers
Ross - No, just no. Really what does he offer? DON'T RATE
Stewart - A real surprise. I thought he'd be a bit part player but he offers something different. RATE
Harkins - I don't care that he doesn't chase back or left his man at a corner once (allegedly). Played in his proper position can create opportunities and Score. RATE
Hemmings - He scores goals but isn't just a poacher. RATE

On a side note, McGowan should be fined a weeks wage every time he shoots outside the box. Brutal

He actually hit the post from about 20 yards against Partick Thistle which is the closest I've seen him get from that distance. He seemed to be blaming Loy for his weekly row Z effort last night.

He actually hit the post from about 20 yards against Partick Thistle which is the closest I've seen him get from that distance. He seemed to be blaming Loy for his weekly row Z effort last night.

Tbf, from what I saw from the Shankly, Loy dragged the defender across infront of where McGowan was aiming and I guess he was annoyed at that.

He must enjoy playing Partick. He tried to lob the keeper from about 25 yards out last season, about 18 yards this season, hit the post and scrambled a last minute winner in against them last season.

(That was Partick, right?!)

Our best players are Bain, Harkins, Hemmings, Stewart,Out of the rest the only one that I think doesn't have any attributes is Low.

We could do with a settled defensive 4 of O'dea, Mgginn, Holt, and either Julen or Konrad. Both Julen and Konrad look weak to me in the air, ie Gardyne out jumping Julen at Dens for Ross County 3rd goal.

In the middle McGowan puts in a shift, and I think Ross is a decent player, but we could do with a physical presence in there, especially after losing Thomson.

Hopefully Kerr and Wighton, can really kick on in the next few months.

Never been convinced by McGinn. Two quick recent examples

1 - watch the goal at Aberdeen - he looks (twice) sees the guy coming and then lets him run past and score.

2 - second utd goal in the 2-2 game. Look at it, was he even TRYING to cut the ball out/ mark - not much.

There are other examples were his awareness seems lacking. Also (like most of our team) he isn't blessed with great pack.

Thought the crowd was ok to be honest. Usually a fair proportion of season ticket holders don't come when they have to part with cash on the night. Also don't understand the point about it not being well advertised - it was on the club website - what more do they need to do?

Thought the crowd was ok to be honest. Usually a fair proportion of season ticket holders don't come when they have to part with cash on the night. Also don't understand the point about it not being well advertised - it was on the club website - what more do they need to do?

Club website?

If actually pay double - if we have 5 dead rubbers at the seasons end - to watch Harkins play centre half.

It'd be absolutely tremendous.

I would love it if we had the chance to relegate United and Hartley played everyone out of position for the lolz and we still pumped them. Scott Bain at left mid, Hemmings at right back, Gowser in goal and Nick Ross up front with Deewok playing in behind.