All things Dundee FC

TDB is going downhill quite quickly. Thought it was decent to begin with but the whopper percentage is growing. The state people got themselves in over a 1-0 defeat at Aberdeen recently was ridiculous. My biggest bugbear though is Gedee spamming every thread with absolute drivel and being unable to form an opinion that isn't just an echo of the majority opinion on the forum.

A new paragraph every two lines is my biggest gripe.....f**k is that about.

I'd have Steven Anderson (PCA-st Johnstone

Rory Mckenzie (PCA- killie

Ziggy Gordon or garcia tena (PCA's Hamilton

Wes fletcher (PCA Motherwell

And I'd Nick lawless from right under yiniteds nose

Steven Lawless would be decent. Funny to see the Lawless to United rumour gather momentum. Especially the 'swap for Erskine' off shoot.

I'm sure Lawless will be more than happy to drop to the bottom team in the league. :rolleyes:

As for the rest of the touts, Anderson - no thanks. Decent defender but I want and expect better.

Gordon - no better than what we have.

McKenzie & Fletcher - aren't they wide men?

Can't expect to play Loy on the left plus from what I say on Saturday not one player can put in a decent ball Gordon I feel is somwhat batter than mcginn and Anderson has some much needed experience and has a leadership quality about him

Edited by hipster

Can't expect to play Loy on the left plus from what I say on Saturday not one player can put in a decent ball Gordon I feel is somwhat batter than mcginn and Anderson has some much needed experience and has a leadership quality about him

Yeah, I'm not fond on Loy out left either.

Gordon - was hyped up and has failed to move on. He's exactly the same as McGinn only ginger (unacceptable)

Anderson - decent defender. Slow as death and poor distribution. No thank you.

Yeah, I'm not fond on Loy out left either. Gordon - was hyped up and has failed to move on. He's exactly the same as McGinn only ginger (unacceptable)Anderson - decent defender. Slow as death and poor distribution. No thank you.

I'llgive you the one about Gordon but I believe Anderson is experienced has leadership qualities and above all is versatile across the back line

Last week in the Cup there was a half decent strong and not vertically challenged player for Falkirk who I thought looked worth a closer look to bring guile and force to our delicate midfield, Will Vaulks. He looked not bad at all. I think he's quite young as well so in the mode of going down a division to bring some quality there may be an opportunity to consider for PH.

Last week in the Cup there was a half decent strong and not vertically challenged player for Falkirk who I thought looked worth a closer look to bring guile and force to our delicate midfield, Will Vaulks. He looked not bad at all. I think he's quite young as well so in the mode of going down a division to bring some quality there may be an opportunity to consider for PH.

Too rich even for our overspending, £8k a week blood.

I'd probably sacrifice Saints having Anderson if Dundee could only play him at right back and had to play him every week. Versatility and Steven Anderson should never be used in the same sentence unless the sentence is 'Steven Anderson is not versatile.'

"Versatility" isn't in that example sentence.

;)