All things Dundee FC

The Scotsman today put Bain as the 2nd best keeper currently playing in Scotland. He's clearly very good and has the potential to have a big career, but I'm surprised they've got him that high up.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/the-12-best-goalkeepers-in-scottish-football-right-now-1-4112439

Great photo on the sig Louis, love Gowsers pus. Thank you.

Think Stewart is offski in the summer to be honest, just going by what he's said in they quotes. To me it looks like he's looking for a bigger gig and fair play, I'd do the same if I wasn't a Dundee fan. Club will probably offer him an extension which will make him the highest earner at Dens, well player wise.

Hard one to say who I'd rather keep out of Hemmings and Stewart as I believe Loy would step up and score a good few, maybe not the same amount as Hemmings has though. If Stewart was to go then we could maybe go for Mallan as his replacement.

Think Stewart is offski in the summer to be honest, just going by what he's said in they quotes. To me it looks like he's looking for a bigger gig and fair play, I'd do the same if I wasn't a Dundee fan. Club will probably offer him an extension which will make him the highest earner at Dens, well player wise.

Hard one to say who I'd rather keep out of Hemmings and Stewart as I believe Loy would step up and score a good few, maybe not the same amount as Hemmings has though. If Stewart was to go then we could maybe go for Mallan as his replacement.

What quotes?

What quotes?

Greg Stewart is in no rush to decide his future. Speaking to the media yesterday the striker, who has one year left on his current contract, has stated that he has spoken to manager Paul Hartley and is waiting on the Dens Park Club putting together a contract package for him to think about. “I spoke to the manager the other day and had a wee chat to see what’s happening. I need to wait and see what I am going to do. Do I expect an offer from them? Basically, that’s what I am waiting on, yes."

"Would I sign an extension? I’ve not made my mind up yet. I just want to finish the season and do my best and take it from there. As a footballer, you always want to play at the highest level possible and whether it’s at Dundee or elsewhere I don’t know."

If Stewart goes, I'll wish him well as long as we get good money for him.

Although with only one year left on his deal we aren't in a great position to demand mad money.

If he does go I'd like to see the lad from Dunfermline come in - El bahctouie (sp?????)

To the surprise of absolutely no one, the 250k release clause rumour about Hemmings has been laughed at by Dundee, and they say there's no release clause in his contract.

Where is this reported - I've got a few DAB pals about to be disappointed.

They laugh at us revelling in them going down - I've had 5 DABs at me celebrating a rumoured release clause for one of our players....

Although with only one year left on his deal we aren't in a great position to demand mad money.

If he does go I'd like to see the lad from Dunfermline come in - El bahctouie (sp?????)

El-Bakhtaoui.  I reckon Dundee would be after him this summer but he's more a replacement for Hemmings than Stewart.

El Baktaoui seems to have set his sights on playing in the premier and Dundee would probably be an idea match for him. You could argue he has only been doing it against part-timers but the two he scored against Dundee early last season were pretty standard fare for him and he scored a belter against Ross County too. 

We had Monte Carlo's Carlo Monti and he never made much of an impact (still an absolute ledge though) I'm not too sure St Tropez' St Tropez'd prodigal son would fare much better.

He'd basically be shagging the remnants of what Tank ploughed.

Edit : Get him in.

Edited by Deeboy