All things Dundee FC

It has all the hallmarks of a teenie DAB.

Or Graeme Payne's Socks coming out of hiding from his cave (along with Shergar and Lord Lucan).

It's mad how many more DAB posters there were before their team imploded. Guess it explains why sevco only have about 2.

dundee have got no fans and r bottom of the league but have won the Scottish cup In 1910.this season they held sevco for 90 min before losing but did beat Hamilton and got knocked out the league cup in the group stages and there big signing comes from the Dutch 4 division.what a wonderful successful club.

Genuinely no idea who's playing next Friday. Assume the dayglos are playing some other seaside-league dwelling, fizzy-pop pub team?

Also, serious question: were you actually born in 1975, or is that the exact Pantone reference of your facial colour following Craig Wightons last-gasp goal on Beautiful Monday (the game which relegated your team at Dens Park)? Little design joke there for you.

If 1975 is indeed your year of birth, then that puts you in your early 40's. That is utterly tragic stuff.

Anyway, enjoy your weekend.

1975.jpg

Edited by LiamDFC

Is he good enough for league two do you reckon?  What's his strengths and weaknesses?

I've put a post in the Striking thread but he's not a flashy CM. Mainly a ball winning midfielder. Hartley seemed to rate him highly until he got an injury that kept him out for a bit.

dundee have got no fans and r bottom of the league but have won the Scottish cup In 1910.this season they held sevco for 90 min before losing but did beat Hamilton and got knocked out the league cup in the group stages and there big signing comes from the Dutch 4 division.what a wonderful successful club.

Interesting. Granny Danger seems to have sustained a life-changing head injury.

6 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

do u think dundee need dundee utd and if and when dundee get relegated do u think u will b a loss to the top flight ??.ps when did dundee last win at hampden ??.2 tickets for next Fri up for grabs

Did you find a load of spare punctuation behind your pish-stained couch GD? 

3 days off taking the piss and Al use can give me is a pile of unfunny dross back.nobody actually gives a feck about dundee.can anybody seriously tell me what do dundee actually bring to scottish football.ur that thick ur skint and the only club that bother to fill ur stadium u glory on relegation not realising the money uv lost.dundee need dundee utd fact.4000 max 2moz embarrassing

18 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

3 days off taking the piss and Al use can give me is a pile of unfunny dross back.nobody actually gives a feck about dundee.can anybody seriously tell me what do dundee actually bring to scottish football.ur that thick ur skint and the only club that bother to fill ur stadium u glory on relegation not realising the money uv lost.dundee need dundee utd fact.4000 max 2moz embarrassing

Image result for craig wighton dfc

Clearly you or should I say "use" give a feck about Dundee.