All things Dundee FC

I'd like to see Loy and Low leave.
Loy looks great in small bursts then disappears for months on end. Not good enough. Plus, he has Wighton, Haber, Faiss and possibly even Yordi in front of him now.
Low looks good when he plays and seems committed/hard working, but 17 appearances in as many months is also simply not good enough.
Ross seems to have fallen out of favour but I wouldn't punt him just yet. Vincent seems to be settling in and has produced some good performances recently before his bug.

I think we're badly missing someone in the Harkins mould. Someone who can pick the ball up in midfield and have the creativity to set up chances. This long ball malarkey was great for about 2 games but against a tall/strong back line it's useless.

Is Mallan realistic? Is he worth investing in? Can't say I've seen much of him other than his special goal at dens a couple of years back.

He said he's looking to get rid of one's that aren't happy or aren't playing. Loy, Teijsse, and maybe Nick Ross?

You think Yordi is off for definite? I know he was struggling but was hoping he would see it out for a little longer than he has. Won't be on a big wage and offers something different to all our other forwards.

You think Yordi is off for definite? I know he was struggling but was hoping he would see it out for a little longer than he has. Won't be on a big wage and offers something different to all our other forwards.

Not necessarily. Just a guess since Hartley said he wants to offload those that are unhappy and he's been the one whining in the papers.

I actually would like to see Low stay as if fit, I think he'd suit our current system as one of the middle three. Hard worker and can pick a pass. He's supposedly fit for this weekend so if he can get a run of games under his belt then I'd keep to the end of the season at least.

I actually would like to see Low stay as if fit, I think he'd suit our current system as one of the middle three. Hard worker and can pick a pass. He's supposedly fit for this weekend so if he can get a run of games under his belt then I'd keep to the end of the season at least.

Really hoping he recovers properly too. It's a shame what has happened with Low with his injuries, he's got natural talent and has a good personality it seems.

Think that we need a workhorse who is capable of driving forward and transitioning to attack quickly. Vincent has actually been quite an important player for us in recent tines as I think he's done that quite well but I've felt our whole tactical system has broken down quite a bit since he's not been 100% and come off. Even if you don't like him and he makes a lot of mistakes, he's generally been our only midfielder who has been giving support to Wighton and Haber and he has had quite an influence in the creation of quite a few clear cut chances. A fit Low could probably do that as well and maybe a little bit better.

My worry is that the setbacks are just too much to recover from at this level. Hopefully he gets a bit of better luck from now on.