All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, arab1975 said:

it's not like dundee has done anything to make anyone interested in them.even ur 4000 fans must realise dundee utd r and always will b a bigger name.43 years and counting is sad but enjoyable only for us Arabs but the rest of Scottish football couldn't give a feck about use

f**k up you DAB thicko. Thank you.

8 hours ago, arab1975 said:

close to bottom boys and girls.what comes around goes around 

7 hours ago, arab1975 said:

it is only a game of fitba at the end of the day but after giving us it tight last season it's a joy 2 c use struggling and getting a wee taste of what's ahead.dundee utd even in the championship is still and always will b a bigger club.

3 hours ago, arab1975 said:

it's not like dundee has done anything to make anyone interested in them.even ur 4000 fans must realise dundee utd r and always will b a bigger name.43 years and counting is sad but enjoyable only for us Arabs but the rest of Scottish football couldn't give a feck about use

7 hours ago, Caballero said:

Along with being lost on the Premiership forum, you have now burst the waffleometer!

Run along.why should I run along u fanny ??????

how is that interesting to anybody else.nobody gives a feck or even knows anything dundee maybay has done.go on tell us something interesting about dundee

dundee and hampden don't go

dundee and benches and asbestos now that goes

cunto ain't a word.try again fanny

images (29).jpg

images (25).jpg

images (24).jpg

images (23).jpg

download.jpg

images (26).jpg

images (27).jpg

images (28).jpg

unnamed.jpg

So...is it our masterplan to ultimately finish 11th this season and then smash arab1975's bunch of orange organics in the playoffs? :unsure: It'd be almost worth it just to see a new video from dufc2000. :thumsup2

12 hours ago, arab1975 said:

dundee and hampden don't go

TBF you guys have a far greater record of abject failure there than ourselves. On an unrelated note, is the Silvery Tay Fish Bar still open? You could get yourself a nice bit of haddock to balance out the chips on the your other shoulder. I mean, 43 years of domination and still we're the first thing you guys think about. The Doon Derby must have hurt more than i thought, which is lovely. 

12 hours ago, arab1975 said:

dundee and benches and asbestos now that goes

I agree that Dundee does indeed have numerous benches in various locations around the city, they seem especially prevalent in the city centre and in our many parks. As for asbestos, yes there are many old buildings in Dundee that contain asbestos. Probably on a similar ratio to Scotland's other major cities. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make here tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Girth said:

So...is it our masterplan to ultimately finish 11th this season and then smash arab1975's bunch of orange organics in the playoffs? :unsure: It'd be almost worth it just to see a new video from dufc2000. :thumsup2

Nah, I'd prefer to sit back, relax and watch Hamilton dick them in the play-offs tbh. 

13 hours ago, arab1975 said:

43 years and counting

I think what's hurting you the most is that despite being the more succesful team in the city over these years you have only just managed to equal Dundee's record of trophies.  The way you go on you would have thought you'd have won, well, at least one more trophy!

How's the protests to get rid of Thompson going by the way?  Thought he was looking to sell the club?

2 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Couple of folk on our threads suggesting that Nicky Low is coming to us no loan in January. Thoughts?

There's a competent player in there IMO but his injury record is absolutely horrendous to the extent that you can't fairly judge the guy because he's never had a decent run in the team. If he was fit I think he'd do pretty well in the championship, but he'd more than likely not be to have any decent type of impact 

5 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

TBF you guys have a far greater record of abject failure there than ourselves. On an unrelated note, is the Silvery Tay Fish Bar still open? You could get yourself a nice bit of haddock to balance out the chips on the your other shoulder. I mean, 43 years of domination and still we're the first thing you guys think about. The Doon Derby must have hurt more than i thought, which is lovely. 

I agree that Dundee does indeed have numerous benches in various locations around the city, they seem especially prevalent in the city centre and in our many parks. As for asbestos, yes there are many old buildings in Dundee that contain asbestos. Probably on a similar ratio to Scotland's other major cities. I'm not sure what point you were trying to make here tbh. 

Difficult to believe this obvious Non Deluded Dee alias has reeled in the mighty Jupe. You on the Don Revie last night?