All things Dundee FC

It is quite obvious that our ticket prices are awful and it doesn't make it ok but rest of Scottish top flight football is probably the same. I'm too lazy to look that up.

The guy was making the point that a dad and 3 kids it's £33 at Tynecastle in the poorest seats in the ground. At Dens for a similarly graded game it's £28 for arguably some of the best seats. We're not as bad as was getting made out.
How much should it be? If it was cheaper how would we make up the shortfall?

How much should it be? If it was cheaper how would we make up the shortfall?

That's the problem. I think it's been overpriced for so long that you won't ever get the crowds back. Too many people have lost interest and with the amount of football games on TV these days there's plenty for the plastic fan to entertain themselves with. We're never going to challenge in the premiership and people aren't going to pay for misery and mediocrity.

A full time club and we don't have a scout ? That surely can't be true ?

Who said this? Don't think we have a full time scout but I know of a few people who actively do bits and bobs of scouting for Dundee.

Hartley also used McPake extensively to scout opposition when he was injured.

Hartley is at pretty much 2-3 Scottish games a week not including Dundee when possible too.

Am I correct in thinking that we don't have any scouts? Does Hartley do it all himself? Perhaps that's part of the problem. I have it in my mind that Archie Knox was scouting for us when we had Bomber and then Hartley got the old boy away to f**k?

Speaking of that. I am actually a qualified scout and I emailed the club about a recommendation for a striker. No response.