All things Dundee FC

I have a bottle of wine signed by Barry Smith. It's at my maws house though so can't upload a photo. Also have a signed football from the 1999/00 season and my wife got me a signed photo of Rab Douglas which says "To Ian, all the best!" With his smiley face signature at the bottom. I'll be honest, I almost had a w**k over that one.

I one day hope to have the glorious firkin brewery kit back in my possession too. The search continues.

Mine is on the roof of a bar in Alcudia.

15 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

A couple pieces of memorabilia to add to SweeperDees post:

A scarf swapped with a big, fat Italian bassa' after the Perugia tie (wonder if he still has the Dundee one).

15966428_1186329421462457_1980439732_o.jpg

My favourite strips as a youth. The Jsearch one i remember loving. 

15991667_1186329394795793_1496184881_o.jpg

Any P&B Dees got anything else since there's fuckall football on the go?

Thank You.

On 03/07/2014 at 23:09, Sebu said:

And here is the magnificent 2nd Dundee FC scarf I received ... Thank you very much Dee Man

5y8q.jpg

Nice to see NDD finally out himself as being the sebu alias. 

Maybe. However has Mallan been good for them this season?

Their league position suggests not. But hes only 20 or something isn't he? He's had plenty first team football and scored goals. Definitely worth a punt I would say.

If Rory Loy is off to St Mirren do we think we may have offered him and money for Mallan?

Possibly but I'm guessing St Mirren are probably only one of a couple of teams in the first who could afford to pay 100% of his wages. I'd happily take a punt on Mallan though.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

If Rory Loy is off to St Mirren do we think we may have offered him and money for Mallan?

How sweet would it be, if he scored the goal that fucked the arabs push for a 'play-off' spot? 

Image result for morrissey gif