All things Dundee FC

According to the Dundee FC News FB page, Hartley has told the media we are in for 5-6 players right now and he expects 1 or 2 of them to sign. He says that due to the amount of clubs interested in the players he's after, it could take up until deadline day before we see any activity. He also refused to deny we are in for Stevie May.

What we need to do is bring the crowds back to help boost our income. I think to do that we should sign old memorable dees for free and stick them on the pitch for the last 10mins every home game for the rest of the season. Imagine seeing Tommy Coyne and Keith Wright together again on the Dens surface. Or chic charnley sent off for a knee high challenge on Scott Brown. I'd certainly pay handsomely for that. And it should be a surprise too. Special guest appearances to keep the mystery and anticipation to a maximum. Nelmsy, if you're reading this... make it so.

20 minutes ago, K.T said:

What we need to do is bring the crowds back to help boost our income. I think to do that we should sign old memorable dees for free and stick them on the pitch for the last 10mins every home game for the rest of the season. Imagine seeing Tommy Coyne and Keith Wright together again on the Dens surface. Or chic charnley sent off for a knee high challenge on Scott Brown. I'd certainly pay handsomely for that. And it should be a surprise too. Special guest appearances to keep the mystery and anticipation to a maximum. Nelmsy, if you're reading this... make it so.

Could we get Giorgi Nemsadze back for the full 90?

Edited by locheedee

Don't sound the 'BoredomGuy' horn mate. FFS.
Boromir_Horn_of_Gondor.jpg

The fact is seems based on the fact "Hartley managed him at Alloa" means it's not even worth my time worrying about. Especially when it's competing against McInnes, who was his first manager and the man who gave him his debut, and Aberdeen, who are willing to take a swathe of his £10k+ a week wages on

The fact is seems based on the fact "Hartley managed him at Alloa" means it's not even worth my time worrying about. Especially when it's competing against McInnes, who was his first manager and the man who gave him his debut, and Aberdeen, who are willing to take a swathe of his £10k+ a week wages on

Aberdeen don't really need him though tbf. Plus if he went to Dundee he could just stay back in Perth for 6 months which might be pretty appealing I imagine.

It's based on Hartley refusing to deny that we are in for him. Hartley loves playing coy when he's actually doing something.

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

*Head thumps pillow*

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

We'll pay the fucking lot plus add on an extra £5k just because we can.

I'd say get them on for the first 10 - get the fans in early and bump the profits on juice and sweets.

Get the Pole back. IMO.
Dariusz-Adamczuk-Poland.jpg

I was going to mention him. But did he not go AWOL from Rangers never to be seen again? I'll discuss matters with him once I track him down to sign my Dundee top. He's probably working on a remote farm and has had no human contact for 20 years. It'll be like when Luke finds Yoda on Dagobah.

I'd say get them on for the first 10 - get the fans in early and bump the profits on juice and sweets.

You could be on to something there. Imagine the scenes when Paco Luna fires a shot into the top corner to put us 1-0 up against Hearts.

Aberdeen don't really need him though tbf. Plus if he went to Dundee he could just stay back in Perth for 6 months which might be pretty appealing I imagine.

Aberdeens offer is the best financially for Preston, and the player trusts McInnes. He trusts Hartley aswell, but is still a Saints fan, and is still best mates with Saints fans, and understands the effect that would have. Both the player and the club see Aberdeens offer as the best offer, unless an English side comes in for him.

It's based on Hartley refusing to deny that we are in for him. Hartley loves playing coy when he's actually doing something.

The original story was based on the Hartley connection. Why on Earth would he deny being in for what would be a massive, and ambitious, signing, when he can just act coy and get all the more gullible fans onside for being so bold?