All things Dundee FC

I been betting against us all season - hoping to lose - that bet is just from an initial £10 bet.

Just quit now. £5000 odd is brilliant, wouldn't want to potentially lose it because these bunch of fannies decide to play well for one game.

Do the Americans have the balls to sack the c**t? Or is it still "The long term plan"?

Depends if we have the friendly left wing Americans or the gun toting, bomb Afghanistan ones. I'm hoping the fact they're from Texas bodes well for us.

You've got to feel for the board here. They've invested so much of their plans in Hartley. Petty stuff but even down to the smallest, pettiest of things, Hartley designed the dressing rooms, he's had major input into every single thing the board has done and ventured with. Be it our youth system - all developed in the main by Hartley, our coaches, our development practices.

They want to get rid of the reputation we have of a trigger happy club, but now is the time to do it. Hartley done well for us and I thank him for his spell in charge. But it's time to put the bullet in the old dog.

Discipline has gone.  Bain in the first half arguing with a few blokes in the Derry who were shouting he should have thrown the ball out to Kerr early instead of the big punt.  Another sign of how Hartley appears to have no control of his players.