All things Dundee FC

That photo with the wee guy standing on the railing with that f**k the Dab scarf is absolutely tremendous it has to be said.

A lot of respect for young lads like that who've resisted the appeal of the EPL and all the stars for the good old fashioned Derry, fair play to him.

12 hours ago, JordanTheDee16 said:

a3b71150d0ba97a887a016c5ac06327e.jpg
If anyone knows where to get this scarf could they let me know cheersemoji838.png

Love it.

If there's enough interest, I'll draw up and put in an order for a similar type of scarf. Ideally, more offensive. I've quickly thrown this visual together (pic below) — the costs work out at roughly £8-9 per scarf but we'd need about 40 of us to make it happen as there's a minimum order quantity. I could just shell out for the bulk order but I'd want to know enough people were interested. I'm thinking of something like this:

seSvgP0.jpg

Please PM me if you're keen; I'll gauge interest and get the ball rolling. Once we've got enough interest I'm happy to agree the exact phrasing.

Thank you. 

Love it.
If there's enough interest, I'll draw up and put in an order for a similar type of scarf. Ideally, more offensive. I've quickly thrown this visual together (pic below) — the costs work out at roughly £8-9 per scarf but we'd need about 40 of us to make it happen as there's a minimum order quantity. I could just shell out for the bulk order but I'd want to know enough people were interested. I'm thinking of something like this:
seSvgP0.jpg
Please PM me if you're keen; I'll gauge interest and get the ball rolling. Once we've got enough interest I'm happy to agree the exact phrasing.
Thank you. 

I'm definitely up for this.

45 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Love it.

seSvgP0.jpg

Thank you. 

Count me in!! :thumsup2

47 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Love it.

seSvgP0.jpg

Thank you. 

I'd def be up for a "get doon, stay doon, die" one myself

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Fucking glorious. They'd need to catch us first ffs.

5b30c25dc5f52715b34281d8734c1fb6.jpg

I always find the argument of not caring about a competition after you've gone out to be quite amusing, particularly when 4,000 or so (?) of your fans turn up to watch a supposedly meaningless game and get riled by Gowser going bananas in front of them. United supporters as a group really do exhibit a number of sub-human characteristics and they really deserve our pity over anything.

Perhaps rather than purchasing a scarf, we could all donate £3 a month to the Help a DAB in Need Fund and you'll receive your very own monthly update of their trips to the seaside, ongoing reviews of Sunday lunch at Dobbies and the opportunity to take them to Dens to rehabilitate them. 

Mental that Dundee fans are once again scrambling to hand over money to a stranger on the internet :lol: 

Wouldn't want one. This is just fodder to the Jobby sleeves that say some Dees are more interested in them than their own team.
Just like the dayglo post a couple before you .
Get over it guys, They are an irrelevance to Dundee F.C. And I for one hope it stays that way for many years.
Would hate to see anyone arrested for wearing this.
Now about the game on Saturday...

2 minutes ago, Maslow said:

Wouldn't want one. This is just fodder to the Jobby sleeves that say some Dees are more interested in them than their own team.
Get over it guys, They are an irrelevance to Dundee F.C. And I for one hope it stays that way for many years.

Would go nice with this mug :lol: 

IMG_0553.JPG

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

Love it.

seSvgP0.jpg

Thank you. 

I'm in, And would keep it at that.

Thank you

2 minutes ago, Maslow said:

Nah mate, you are so wrong! Having a rivalry like that is what makes being a Dee even more worthwhile. Its looks really dull being part of the likes of St johnstone's support or Aberdeen's support. Yes they have had better results than us, however have you ever been in the home end at Pittodrie? Its fuckin shite! They have nobody to gloat at or sing about and when they do, nobody cares.

Your starting to sound like a DAB.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Mental that Dundee fans are once again scrambling to hand over money to a stranger on the internet :lol: 

I'm not a stranger to many of these fine c***s.

22 minutes ago, Maslow said:

No problem. Thank you anyway.

They can fucking try and arrest me for wearing a scarf. I'll be going Full Gowser if any such situation arises.

Thank you.

43 minutes ago, Thomohawk said:

I always find the argument of not caring about a competition after you've gone out to be quite amusing, particularly when 4,000 or so (?) of your fans turn up to watch a supposedly meaningless game and get riled by Gowser going bananas in front of them. United supporters as a group really do exhibit a number of sub-human characteristics and they really deserve our pity over anything.

Saw a dab I know leaving the Shankly stand at the end whilst mocking the c***s from the Derry. Doesn't go to Tannadice anymore but finds it in himself to go to Dens to see the big. 

Looking forward to the next time I see the dirty dayglo to remind him of this. 

The dabs are just a money making machine for the Dees.

2 full houses, both on tv.

Desposed of at a canter, which leads to another game in the next round with a big crowd at Dens.

Extra revenue from yet another televised game and the prize money for getting in the next round. 

Saw a dab I know leaving the Shankly stand at the end whilst mocking the c***s from the Derry. Doesn't go to Tannadice anymore but finds it in himself to go to Dens to see the big. 
Looking forward to the next time I see the dirty dayglo to remind him of this. 
The dabs are just a money making machine for the Dees.
2 full houses, both on tv.
Desposed of at a canter, which leads to another game in the next round with a big crowd at Dens.
Extra revenue from yet another televised game and the prize money for getting in the next round. 

They've basically funded a deal for Meekings.

Love it.
seSvgP0.jpg
Thank you. 

Personally I'd rather wear a scarf that shows my love for Dundee rather than my hatred for United.