All things Dundee FC

That Derry cam is brilliant. Makes you remember why you have had the bug for near 50 years. Celebrating a goal in there is fucking mental. :wub:

Scott Bain has had a bit if stick over the last few months and I know that G_Man gets a bit obsessed with clean sheets and who was to blame for goals but lets not forget that his Manuel Neueresque mopping up and punt up the park led to the winner...and now he is winding Dabs up as well  :wub:
Anyone thinking that Scott Allan wasn't brilliant against the Dabs needs to watch again. He is calm on the ball, holds it up and makes passes and runs that hurt. Could be a new GGH in the making.
Paul McGowan is bonkers but its good having players that seem to give a f**k. 
Those scarfs are excellent, f**k ignoring the Dabs. GIRFU them, just a pity we hadn't scored a few more.

Just got to carry it forward to the league against Hamilton and hopefully get rid of that Tory voting Rangers supporter as a bonus. 

Love it.

If there's enough interest, I'll draw up and put in an order for a similar type of scarf. Ideally, more offensive. I've quickly thrown this visual together (pic below) — the costs work out at roughly £8-9 per scarf but we'd need about 40 of us to make it happen as there's a minimum order quantity. I could just shell out for the bulk order but I'd want to know enough people were interested. I'm thinking of something like this:

seSvgP0.jpg

Please PM me if you're keen; I'll gauge interest and get the ball rolling. Once we've got enough interest I'm happy to agree the exact phrasing.

Thank you. 

You lot are turning into that Gers scum, what an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

I thought Kirkton had more Gers fans than Dees but judging by some of the drivel on here I've been proved wrong.

Lol wut?

Get back to Friochheim, you sweetie-rustling wannabee Dundonian mess.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-cult-hero-sofien-moussa-faces-lengthy-absence-knee-op/

You boys need to stop training at soccerworld, McPake, Wighton and now the cult hero.

And even with our ever growing injury list, we still managed to beat you lot. How does that make you feel knowing that our injury-ravaged squad was still able to see you off?

Edited by Thomohawk
Pish poor English

17 minutes ago, GrantB878 said:

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-cult-hero-sofien-moussa-faces-lengthy-absence-knee-op/

You boys need to stop training at soccerworld, McPake, Wighton and now the cult hero.

Why don't you go away and start the annual 'Thompson Out' discussion or is it too early in the season to do that?