All things Dundee FC

When Spence first broke through under Jim Jefferies he looked the real deal. Then he lost his way a wee bit and ended up going to Brechin on loan twice where he also impressed but tbh I was surprised he joined Dundee: if anyone cab improve him though, it'll be McCann. 
I think the thing Faiss possibly lacks for Premiership level is his physicality and strength. In my limited viewings of you guys this year, he gets less time on the ball and when he is challenged, is unable to brush off the defender as he done in the lower leagues with Dunfermline 

Good assessment! Spence was a lot better than I expected and looks if he might be useful with more confidence and loses the ball less frequently. For Faissal he's got real quality in him, yet he is frustrating as he often loses the ball when you expect him to keep it, either by showing too much of it or getting muscled off as you say.

23 hours ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

He might not be able to cross a ball but top marks for Cammy Kerr.

My wife is a teacher and he was in the school today, not on official club duties, to see the kids with additional support needs. He done the same last year and had remembered a few of the kids names and written them Christmas cards. One of the kids had been so excited her mum had phoned the school to check it was true because she's been speaking about it all week.

Top Marks, no press presence, just a good deed.

That does not surprize one little bit as mentioned he is a great ambassador for the club & a really fine lad. During his time on loan at Peterhead I was his sponsor & he always went out of his way to speak to folk & was very well liked. I was down at our mid-week game at Stirling a few weeks back & Cammy came down to see the game & when seeing me in the stand came over to have a chat. Know he is a Dee through & through & hope he continues to be a top man for them on & off the park.

31 minutes ago, peternapper said:

That does not surprize one little bit as mentioned he is a great ambassador for the club & a really fine lad. During his time on loan at Peterhead I was his sponsor & he always went out of his way to speak to folk & was very well liked. I was down at our mid-week game at Stirling a few weeks back & Cammy came down to see the game & when seeing me in the stand came over to have a chat. Know he is a Dee through & through & hope he continues to be a top man for them on & off the park.

You seem like a good chap, fancy sponsoring Peterhead to take James Vincent off our hands?

On 12/21/2017 at 17:38, DigOutYourSoul said:

He might not be able to cross a ball but top marks for Cammy Kerr.

My wife is a teacher and he was in the school today, not on official club duties, to see the kids with additional support needs. He done the same last year and had remembered a few of the kids names and written them Christmas cards. One of the kids had been so excited her mum had phoned the school to check it was true because she's been speaking about it all week.

Top Marks, no press presence, just a good deed.

As peternapper said top bloke and this doesnt surprise me

4 hours ago, dafcburty said:

How are Lewis Spence and Faissal El Bakhtaoui getting on with you guys?

Spence should be a back up and only used accordingly, El Bakhtaoui is a kit man at best, never going to be good enough to play this level, he does my nut in every week, he has no idea how to play football, one of his hit and hopes every 6 months isnt good enough, probably my most disliked player for a while.

1 hour ago, SpiderDee said:

Thoughts of all Dees with Neil McCann tonight after losing his father this morning. Pity we couldn't get the win RIP

Not a fan of McCann so hope this comes across as I mean it to, was always a firm believer of the often quoted famous saying of Bill Shankly's, but as I have aged, my opinion has changed and to me the preservation of life is of utmost importance so with this in mind I would like to extend my thoughts to all the McCann family, losing a loved one is always hard, at this time of year it has an added significance.Hope his family receive solance from the messages of condolence they will receive from the football community.

29 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

We've got the right man in charge here, that's for sure.

I've been - and probably will be again - massively critical of McCann as our manager but fair play, takes not only a committed person but also a brave man to do what he did today. Don't think many would/could.