All things Dundee FC

The somewhat elaborately-named "Judicial Panel Protocol" is a bit vague as to what can happen with appeals, but I think I'm right in saying that a punishment can only be increased if the appeals panel decides it's "frivolous". 

So the worst that happens is we lose £1,000. Drop in the ocean, tbh. 

4 hours ago, Old Pack said:

Mc Cunnt can’t just take it on the chin, absolute fud.

You didn’t type that all by yourself did you?

You made up that name and as you typed it you found it funny in your head didn’t you?

:lol::angel

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

:lol::lol::lol: That's fucking brilliant m8!! Did you think of that by yourself?

You know?

He probably didn’t.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Aye he would fit right in with all the other arses in the Derry.

Good to see you’ve finally accepted your ‘enjoy 6-2’ profile picture had to be changed.  No point in harking back to a long gone era where United could actually beat Dundee.  

58 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The club are quite right to appeal the ban. Terrible decision given that he did absolutely nothing wrong.

At best it was incredibly poor decision making on McCann’s part.  Why did McCann feel the need to try to say something to a kit man?  Is McCann really that concerned what a kit man had been saying throughout the match?  If he was that concerned did McCann really think that talking to him there and then was the best way to get his point across?  Why not just shake hands with whoever he wanted to and walk away?   

McCann should have gone into the post match press conference with all the questions being why he couldn’t once again work out a way to prevent a bottom half side scoring 4 goals at Dens.   Two games in which none of our attackers or midfielders could score.  The only scorer being Waddell from a set piece.  A defender that McCann pretty much refuses to play.

Utterly incredible that McCann’s part in the incident is still being talked about rather than the fact he has so far failed to produce a side capable of battling it out against bottom half teams, of which we will have to play 5 times come the split.

Edited by Shadow Play

3 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

At best it was incredibly poor decision making on McCann’s part.  Why did McCann feel the need to try to say something to a kit man?  Is McCann really that concerned what a kit man had been saying throughout the match?  If he was that concerned did McCann really think that talking to him there and then was the best way to get his point across?  Why not just shake hands with whoever he wanted to and walk away?   

McCann should have gone into the post match press conference with all the questions being why he couldn’t once again work out a way to prevent a bottom half side scoring 4 goals at Dens.   Two games in which none of our attackers or midfielders could score.  The only scorer being Waddell from a set piece.  A defender that McCann pretty much refuses to play.

Utterly incredible that McCann’s part in the incident is still being talked about rather than the fact he has so far failed to produce a side capable of battling it out against bottom half teams, of which we will have to play 5 times come the split.

To be fair to McCann I doubt he was in a cool, calm and collected state of mind to be making rational decisions at the time. 

I know I've lost the plot at full-time a few times so f**k knows how much that is multiplied when your job is on the line. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

To be fair to McCann I doubt he was in a cool, calm and collected state of mind to be making rational decisions at the time. 

I know I've lost the plot at full-time a few times so f**k knows how much that is multiplied when your job is on the line. 

But he expects his players to be cool, calm and collected when passing about at the back?

The thing is after the St Johnstone game I was quite calm.  It was so obvious to me from very early on in the game that once again McCann’s tactics were going to result in a defeat.  

No point in him getting angry with the world.  He ought to take a long hard look at the choices he is making.

Just now, Shadow Play said:

But he expects his players to be cool, calm and collected when passing about at the back?

The thing is after the St Johnstone game I was quite calm.  It was so obvious to me from very early on in the game that once again McCann’s tactics were going to result in a defeat.  

No point in him getting angry with the world.  He ought to take a long hard look at the choices he is making.

Aye I'd rather he wasn't getting us pumped 4-0 at home against St Johnstone to be angry in the first place. 

Levein’s interview there, when asked about how Dundee will play the first thing he talks about is trying to play out from the back.

It must be every managers team talk, especially at Dens, to say this team are trying to play out from the back when they clearly aren’t good enough to do it so press on that backline.

Piece of piss for away teams at Dens

2 hours ago, Father Dougal McGuire said:

Levein’s interview there, when asked about how Dundee will play the first thing he talks about is trying to play out from the back.

It must be every managers team talk, especially at Dens, to say this team are trying to play out from the back when they clearly aren’t good enough to do it so press on that backline.

Piece of piss for away teams at Dens

Spot on.  Against Hearts I thought we mixed it up more.  A good few long balls up to Moussa and Murray and at times certainly a bit quicker at getting the ball forward.  Shows you what can happen when you become a little less predictable.