All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What did fat Zander and the pretend hard man kit man for St Johnstone get?

Not been announced yet, because that would be too simple for the SPFL to manage. 

Apparently the disciplinary hearing has taken so long because McCann spent the best part of four hours arguing he was innocent of any wrong doing. 

Touch line bans are the most pointless things ever anyway. Can still be in the dressing room pre match, at half time, and at full time. Also nothing to stop them using a phone during the game.

Literally makes zero difference.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Touch line bans are the most pointless things ever anyway. Can still be in the dressing room pre match, at half time, and at full time. Also nothing to stop them using a phone during the game.

Literally makes zero difference.

Neil Lennons touchline ban against us seen him sit on the phone to his coaches for ninety minutes in the VIP seats, not sure what the punishment was tbh. 

St J fans will probably think it's a bit of a harsh punishment for Clark but fully deserved IMO:

Early Monday morning, the Anchorage Police Department confirmed the identity of the young man killed in the incident.

In APD's statement, they say Zander M. Clark, 20, was killed in Saturday night's "officer-involved shooting" on Penland Parkway.

UPDATE:

As of Sunday night, Anchorage police have not publicly identified the man shot and killed by an officer Saturday night. However, a family member told Channel 2 News the man is Zander Clark.

Neil Lennons touchline ban against us seen him sit on the phone to his coaches for ninety minutes in the VIP seats, not sure what the punishment was tbh. 

I'm surprised they don't give stadium bans where the manager can't attend the game at all. Not sure if they even have the authority to do that though.

4 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'm surprised they don't give stadium bans where the manager can't attend the game at all. Not sure if they even have the authority to do that though.

Mourinho got round it at Chelsea by getting smuggled into the dressing room inside the laundry basket. 

Just now, johnnydun said:

Will anyone notice?

I work with a keeper that used to be on your books, he said Clark was a good c**t, I told him to f**k off. 

He's not started a game for a long time so probably not, our luck this season means our first choice will get crocked and we'll end up with some youth haddy

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Clark has also got a two match ban

I noticed in Clark's citation it's marked down as 'admitted', McCann's is 'proved'. I take it the the distinction is that McCann's actually tried to argue his case and Clark's just went in and put his hands up?

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

I noticed in Clark's citation it's marked down as 'admitted', McCann's is 'proved'. I take it the the distinction is that McCann's actually tried to argue his case and Clark's just went in and put his hands up?

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish-fa/football-governance/disciplinary/disciplinary-updates/

A lot of mentions on Twitter that McCann decided to argue with them, so you're probably right enough tbh. He's an odd chap, Clark was probably told to just accept it for being a fanny incase they extended the punishment. 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A lot of mentions on Twitter that McCann decided to argue with them, so you're probably right enough tbh. He's an odd chap, Clark was probably told to just accept it for being a fanny incase they extended the punishment. 

You reckon he should just have gone in and accepted a punishment for doing f**k all? 

26 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Which means the SFA think Clark’s offence was more serious. 

42 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Aye, McCanns a wee weasel who squirmed and snaked about in front of the panel. Clarks a man, went in and said it how it was and took the punishment.