All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Good result for us tonight - must not lose is the key thing tomorrow.

Best result no matter what happens tomorrow IMO. Obviously want to win but in a worst case scenario both teams below you drawing is always preferable. 

57 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Murray at the DABs game tonight and not in the Dunfermline end I might add.

Better score a brace tomorrow to make up for that.

Obviously feels Championship football is more suited to him........and I agree.

Best result no matter what happens tomorrow IMO. Obviously want to win but in a worst case scenario both teams below you drawing is always preferable. 
A win would be the dog's - gap would be 8pts and 6pts (effectively 7pts due to Thistle's inferior goal difference).

But we still need to keep it tight - better a point than fekk all.

Other than the 2 goals against Partick the Ginger twat has been shite anyway

To be fair we don’t really play to his strength but you’re not far wrong. Stupid to go to the United game though, given the situ.

30 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

To be fair we don’t really play to his strength but you’re not far wrong. Stupid to go to the United game though, given the situ.

Yeah for a Dundee 'fan', let alone a player it's a mental move going to watch our biggest rivals when we might be playing them in the play offs soon - hope he makes it irrelevant by sticking a couple past Hamilton 2moro but he's not done himself any favours

+

I've never gotten past the fact he looks like Beaker from the muppets tbh, never mind the fact he played for the dabs

Edited by locheedee

It's literally new levels of stupid. Everyone knows everyone here and anyone with half a brain cell could tell you there's no chance he'd go there and no-one would spot him. He's got bright ginger hair ffs, it's not like he blends in.

I know the guy's thick as pig shit but f**k me.

St Johnstone play Motherwell tomorrow, and and depending on the result there both teams may have absolutely nothing to play for going forward as their positioning may all but be settled especially if Motherwell win.

My concern is that both of those teams lay down for their last two games each especially with 'Well preparing for the Cup Final. I wouldn't be so quick to write off County and Thistle's chances of gaining more points outside of the games that they actually play us directly. 

'Well play Thistle and Accies

Saints play Accies and County

Bottom line is that I hope McCann has it well drilled into these lads that we needn't be hoping for results to go our way in any other game other than the one we're playing in. We need to win tomorrow, playing for a draw against these match fixing Tory loving Superseal dwelling clowns can get directly into the sea!

On another note anyone know what's up with noted Accies slayer Matty Henvey after that brutal assault by that thug masquerading as a footballer MacKinnon. I'd actually prefer Henvey or young Cedwyn over the ginger assassin at this point.

Edited by CanadianDee