All things Dundee FC

With regard to next season; do we think we'll see some 'well ken't faces' or some relative unknowns that McCann will pluck from obscurity?

I think we could do with some creativity from the middle of the park, could do worse than take Templeton from accies as they descend the league structure.

That is aside from the obvious inadequacies we have throughout the squad - mainly fullback and strikers IMHO.

I imagine it’ll be a bit of both, but if he is going for someone I’d prefer he use them instead of that bloody GK cause f*ck knows what that was all about possibly our most pointless signing this season

With regards to well Kent I’d probably give Tom Taiwo a couple bounce games might not be a starter but also wouldn’t look bad on the bench

i've just noticed that McGowan was captain again yesterday.

What's the deal with this when our supposed to be captain (Darren O'Dea) and our vice captain (Cammy Kerr) were both playing?

O'Dea is a dumpling and Cammy isn't ready for it yet. Glad to see McCann putting sentiment to the side for the good of the team.

I suspect we're waiting til we're officially safe before McCann gets the ok to start getting any new boys in - hope he's got a few ideas already tho so we can get them in early and give them a full pre season this time.

He was pretty quiet about any deals last season though so we might only know when there's another signing emoji or someone spots a new face at a training session...

I see the boy Nils Rutten's contract expires at the end of the season. He was on trial at the same time as Kamara last season but Kamara got the nod ahead of him. He was equally as impressive and would be a good replacement for Kamara should he leave in the summer imo.

Total permacrock. Half a good season at Hamilton doesn’t change that.

Talented player none the less and if he is at Hamilton it tells me he is in an easily affordable player

Talented player none the less and if he is at Hamilton it tells me he is in an easily affordable player

If he is going to leave Hamilton then would imagine he will be looking to improve himself. Moving to a team at the same level does not come under that

If he is going to leave Hamilton then would imagine he will be looking to improve himself. Moving to a team at the same level does not come under that

I’m probably biased but I don’t think Hamilton and Dundee are the same level i.e. stadium,crowd,budget,our expectations and Hamilton expectations are also different

Scott Bain, Kevin Holt, Jon Aurtenexte, Julen Extabeguren, Kosta Gadzhalov, Nicky Low, Mark O'Hara, Jesse Curran are all out of contract in the coming weeks. Other than O'Hara, I don't think there'd be an ounce of disappointment if we lost all of them. I'd like Holt to stay but we need a better LB.

Scott Bain, Kevin Holt, Jon Aurtenexte, Julen Extabeguren, Kosta Gadzhalov, Nicky Low, Mark O'Hara, Jesse Curran are all out of contract in the coming weeks. Other than O'Hara, I don't think there'd be an ounce of disappointment if we lost all of them. I'd like Holt to stay but we need a better LB.

Holt is a yes for me, low aswell as he was derrys poty so he must have had a run of games the red of them meh