All things Dundee FC

Never got away from work Monday lunch time to get a ticket so just watched it online there.  McCann certainly answered the question I have had most of the season - the fact we are too slow at passing out from the back.  Good to see he’s wanting things done with more purpose and that he is well aware of the problems too slow a build up can cause.

Sounds like he’s confident things are going in the right direction.  

Overall I’m pretty happy with what he had to say.

I fucking love John Nelms he just speaks so much... Sense. https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/658991/dundee-managing-director-john-nelms-admits-club-are-prepared-to-spend-to-secure-transfer-targets/

St Johnstone fans feel free to comment on this post as I'd like to be brought back down to earth as that article has me absolutely buzzing. 

I fucking love John Nelms he just speaks so much... Sense. https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/658991/dundee-managing-director-john-nelms-admits-club-are-prepared-to-spend-to-secure-transfer-targets/

St Johnstone fans feel free to comment on this post as I'd like to be brought back down to earth as that article has me absolutely buzzing. 

I'm going to mention Admin 3 before any other ignorant c**t gets the chance to.

But yes, I totally agree. It's the first time in a long time I've been optimistic as a Dundee fan.

I'd be delighted with that. I'll be honest enough to admit, I've never ever seen what others in the game evidently have done. I don't think he's Scotland call up calibre - but he had great promise. It's likely nonsense, however.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

You’ve got every right to feel excited but what happened in the past with melville should surely be a cautionary tale for Dundee and Dundee fans. 

I think this guy seems quite genuine though and as long as the Ravanellis and Burleys of this world don’t start appearing then you know he’s at least a complete nutcase. 

I’ve seen some Hearts fans refer to Hamilton as Flap Jack before. I think his confidence took a bit of a kicking and a move would probably be for the best to help him fulfil his undoubted potential. 

Edited by Kyle

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is that the same guy who yesterday said the club is haemorrhaging money trying to upkeep Dens? 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is that the same guy who yesterday said the club is haemorrhaging money trying to upkeep Dens? 

Yes. Hence why he's put plans into place to stop that.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes. Hence why he's put plans into place to stop that.

Just seems a bit odd to be talking about spending money before those plans are approved. 

He strikes me as someone who'll be a nightmare if his plans for the whole complex at your stadium isn't approved. 

I'm hardly neutral so if I were you I'd just ignore me and carry on, though. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just seems a boy odd to be talking about spending money before those pka s are approved. 

He strikes me as someone who'll be a nightmare if his plans for the whole complex at your stadium isn't approved. 

I'm hardly neutral so if I were you I'd just ignore me and carry on, though. 

Don't worry, we will ya tedious c**t...