All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Any more signings before tomorrow night's deadline or everyone reckon that's us done for now?

I reckon that's all she wrote.

Maybe it will all pull together and we will just go on a run. We have the players. We now have a player/manager too. Maybe they will work together.

Who knows but I reckon that's the last pennies Neil will get.

Heard millers interview on sportsound last night. Came across well imo. Asked if purely football and no coaching and confirmed but would help out. Signed because of sir Neil. I’ll be supporting him when he is playing. Mon the dee

2 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Heard millers interview on sportsound last night. Came across well imo. Asked if purely football and no coaching and confirmed but would help out. Signed because of sir Neil. I’ll be supporting him when he is playing. Mon the dee

That's it. I don't think we will see anymore signings (ours) but we might see that LB Celtic were flaunting and maybe one other.

I think it's loans now. Couldn't see Swanson showing up but it's the mighty Dee. Anything can and probably will happen.

That's it. I don't think we will see anymore signings (ours) but we might see that LB Celtic were flaunting and maybe one other.
I think it's loans now. Couldn't see Swanson showing up but it's the mighty Dee. Anything can and probably will happen.

I would take Swanson as well. Hopefully 3 points on Saturday get the season started

Will obviously get behind Miller and support him as with the rest of the team but I struggle to see how this could work out. People saying age doesn't matter, he's scored over 200 goals. Aye let's just sign pele then. As striking options go I'm more excited about Kallman tbh

10 minutes ago, Deecent said:

STV reporting it now, for what that's worth....

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

Is our new singing policy to only recruit players whose surname is Miller?

Yaaaaassssss boys. The much needed LB. Boys play time will be measured in hours this season.

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Celtic fans seem to rate Miller as an 'ok' player but never a LB.  Seems he was looked at as being an attacking player originally but it was Rodgers that had ideas of playing him in the LB position. 

Hopefully we deploy him in a more advanced position then, in front of the full back. Would provide protection for the full back  and good attacking width.

2 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Hopefully we deploy him in a more advanced position then, in front of the full back. Would provide protection for the full back  and good attacking width.

Could be the option here.  They didn't rate him as any great shakes but they did say he had great pace and an instinct for attacking.

51 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Capture2.PNG

Would be gutted to see him go but I think it will be good for him tbh. Hasn't really kicked on here and may benefit from a change of scene. If he does leave I fully expect to see him ripping the piss out of our defence in future.

He will always be the Dabslayer.

Edited by The Algebraist