All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Reid said:

Daniel Jefferies any good? I’m guessing not if you’re willing to punt him?

Was our main back up c/h - still young but should be a decent player.

Would suggest we're bringing in the guy Inniss or another defender tho or we're down to just O'Dea, Meekings, Gense and Caulker...

&

Have heard we're definitely in negotiations with Ayr - 2 bids knocked back already but we're just arguing over how much and sell ons

12 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

I'd imagine that the chance of the Palace defender joining is a real possibility now that Jeffries has been punted.

Hopefully doesn't give away a penalty in his first game for Thistle.

I forgot about that. That was absolutely batshit crazy bringing him on in those circumstances!

A other striker would be good but we have signed a lot of those already in fairness.

We have a LB which is amazing. All we need now is someone to have an intervention with McCann about just how SHIT Hamilton is and let Parish back in goal and we should be all set for our journey up the table.

22 minutes ago, K.T said:

Did you post it on here a week ago?

To be fair to him, he sent me a PM over a week ago saying as much but didn't want to post it in here for fear of getting pelters. 

47 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

....Shankland yeah why not burn some money for him.

4 strikers we have potentially brought in this summer.

Not bad going

How is McCann going to find space in the team for Moussa?  If he can’t find space for him who is going to hold the ball up?

2 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

How is McCann going to find space in the team for Moussa?  If he can’t find space for him who is going to hold the ball up?

Replacing Hamilton, Moussas ability to chest it down 20 yards into unmanned space is very appealing.

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

Anything regarding these two questions? Cheers

Don't have any ITK info on access yet through my work but as far as I know I can only see the 'roundabout' being an extra access off the new swallow roundabout that's going in as part of the Western Gateway...

Can't see them putting in another one in between whats already there anyway but I'll ask about and see what I can find out though.

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Hopefully Shankland stays in the mickey mouse league, and fucks the DAB's.

I'm hoping for a swap deal + cash - we give them Moussa, Henvey or Scott so they can still screw the DABs and we get Shankland to partner Miller and get us up the table