All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

C.Miller defending or coming back certainly is shite. Seems to have a good cross but defending he looks piss. The foul he gave away for the free kick that led to the goal was awful.

That's a bit fucking harsh. Him plus the new CH were the only plus points to come out of the whole sad sorry debacle.

eta. McCann out. Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

If everyone were available, I would be looking at something like:

Parish

Kerr Kusunga Meekings Ralph

Kamara Madianga

Deacon Elton Nabi

Kallman

Miller x2, Curran, McGowan, Innis/Boyle, Moussa/Mendy on the bench.

I'm not sure about either central defender, but am even less sure about the two newbies as yet, so would give them another chance to not make a total pig's arse of it. (Would probably have Waddell in before any of them TBH).  Definitely think that the two holding midfielders would give a great platform for the three behind Kallman to get forward. 

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Pop off onto the DAB thread for more green dots. Thank you.

This won't be happening. Unlike you,  I do not cry myself to sleep over how many red and green dots I get.

1 minute ago, mungo said:

This won't be happening. Unlike you,  I do not cry myself to sleep, PM other posters abuse for half a decade, and pay £10 to get more extra dots, over how many red and green dots I get.

FTFY. Let's not leave out the best bits. 

On 5/28/2018 at 11:10, CanadianDee said:

I turned off all that effin garbage littering the back end of your posts i.e., your signature crap. Decipher this: your post is pish.

On 5/28/2018 at 11:38, SEETHING said:

I’ll leave you to enjoy the effin garbage littering the back end of your team i.e., Jack Hamilton.

IMG_1527503887.911402.jpg

On 5/28/2018 at 11:48, CanadianDee said:

I'll leave you to enjoy Jake Mulraney a bench player for ICT and Steven MacLean a striker that will require a walking stick to get around the pitch by the time this coming season rolls around. Now off ya pop chum!

This exchange has aged like a fine wine. 

18Hq.gif