All things Dundee FC

Im still holding out for a Steve Clarke esque turn around for us however all joking aside im more looking forward to McCann trying Hamilton in a left back position and seeing how Gowser gets on between the sticks at Ibrox.

I can just envisage it like Jason Statham in mean machine facing up against Morelos picturing him wearing full bouncers attire making that massive two footed lunge into his plumbs. 

Edited by Eh Peh Skeh

ive been a big supporter of McCann. he was my first hero as a boy, gave me my wildest celebration with his goal in the deefiant season but the gigs up! McCann must walk as its getting worse week on week. cant see the board doing it yet after sanctioning 13(!) signings this summer.

its the year of the jocky and i bet he is sitting with a massive hard on everytime his phone rings!JOKSCT_400x400.jpeg

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well it happened before, so why not again?

What happened has nothing to do with the DABS.  You sent abusive messages to people because they gave you red dots. To a Dundee fan and a DAB. Maybe other fans too? This issue is your  mental well-being. Nothing to do with what team someone supports . You need help. 

What happened has nothing to do with the DABS.  You sent abusive messages to people because they gave you red dots. To a Dundee fan and a DAB. Maybe other fans too? This issue is your  mental well-being. Nothing to do with what team someone supports . You need help. 
Poor little diddums. You going to be whining about this for evermore?

11 hours ago, ah-dee said:

ive been a big supporter of McCann. he was my first hero as a boy, gave me my wildest celebration with his goal in the deefiant season but the gigs up! McCann must walk as its getting worse week on week. cant see the board doing it yet after sanctioning 13(!) signings this summer.

its the year of the jocky and i bet he is sitting with a massive hard on everytime his phone rings!JOKSCT_400x400.jpeg

At 70 years old, I wonder if he can remember what a hard on actually is?  

Seriously though, I doubt we should be dragging Jocky off the golf course at his age. 

At 70 years old, I wonder if he can remember what a hard on actually is?  
Seriously though, I doubt we should be dragging Jocky off the golf course at his age. 
i would be shocked and amazed if it happens and it would be a backwards step but i would love to see is shitfest a run of results at this stage

23 hours ago, ravabelli said:

I'm sure McCann is a clever enough guy but he seems (like Hartley) stubborn and not learning from his mistakes. Also have to question his man management skills?

Don't claim to have any knowledge of what goes on behind the scenes but aren't most of our signings coming through the same agency? What's the connection there and why ignore tried and tested players from this country in favour of untested players from elsewhere? Why let Waddell and Jeffries go to bring in another two untested young players from England who could take long enough to settle here if at all before they're away again?

Seems to me he's overcomplicating things which is possibly down to inexperience or he maybe just has bags of confidence in himself......sadly as much as I'd have loved him to do well I just can't see it happening and anyone else coming in has a massive job to turn that around. Don't think the board will sack him (although if it comes out he has gone against a doctor's advice on Spence he's on a sticky wicket) but if they do I'd love to see an experienced guy in there, no more young novices, someone who's been there and done it

He's doing all this because he's clearly a fucking walloper and I want him out of my club ASAP or we will fall further behind the pack with this wee p***k in charge 

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Moussa turns on the ball, 30 yards out and hammers it into the top corner, 2-0 #thedee

Made me chuckle.

We put out a strong side in our reserves . Think they have found their level

Think most of the normal Rangers reserve side have gone on international duty so we were playing their under 18s.

I reckon Meekings can still be a quality CH for us. There's a reason he was widely considered one of the best CH's in the league at Inverness. He's absolutely not a ball playing CH though.
What a slap in the puss it is for O'Dea (past it or not) to struggle to even make the bench.
Speaking of slaps in the puss, Kerr and McGowan both on the pitch and Kenny Miller is handed the armband when Meekings goes off. 
Playing beside Kusunga is making him worse IMHO.

He's making mistakes because Kusunga is a fucking bombscare.

9 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
10 hours ago, mungo said:

Poor little diddums. You going to be whining about this for evermore?

Are you 10 years old ?  Someone highlighted that you did something wrong and thats your response? Embarrassing. I'll leave you to it. Good luck with the rest of your life.  You're going to need it.

3 minutes ago, mungo said:

Are you 10 years old ?  Someone highlighted that you did something wrong and thats your response? Embarrassing. I'll leave you to it. Good luck with the rest of your life.  You're going to need it.

Still whining I see, I've apologised to you, what more do you want?