All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Heard that the reason McIntyre is offloading Madianga isn't due to ability but that he still speaks zero English and we've not got the time for him to learn if McIntyre is to get a team with 100% work rate.

Heard this today as well.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

As opposed to just saying "great comeback"? 

One of the problems with being a Kilmarnock fan is that there are five of you and only two seem to have internet. Must be awfully boring having no one to talk to about Ayrs second most exciting team.

Anyhow stick around. At least then you won't be lonely. Us Dees will happily keep you company over the holiday season.

Was Santa good to you this year?

Great comeback once again Charlie.

Need to see it back but Millers chance in the second half looked a sitter.

No other huge chances but felt there was enough to win the game, but at this stage a point is a point and we’re still in touching distance at the winter break which is what we wanted.

Big 2 weeks for Jmc and will be interesting to see who he can bring through the door and how much he can shuffle the pack.

Shame about Kharl as he’s definitely got ability to be a class player but if he’s made no attempts to learn the language and fit in then he’s as well out the door.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Hope you lads enjoy the celebrations tonight :)

Oh look the other Kilmarnock fan I was talking about. You and Dindelux have so much in common. 

Both spend a lot of time on the Dundee forum and you both support Ayrshire's second most supported team. Fourth if you include the ugly sisters.

Oh look the other Kilmarnock fan I was talking about. You and Dindelux have so much in common. 
Both spend a lot of time on the Dundee forum and you both support Ayrshire's second most supported team. Fourth if you include the ugly sisters.

They’re honestly not worth replying to. Worse than shite goading up there with the St Johnstone fans.

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Need to see it back but Millers chance in the second half looked a sitter.

No other huge chances but felt there was enough to win the game, but at this stage a point is a point and we’re still in touching distance at the winter break which is what we wanted.

Big 2 weeks for Jmc and will be interesting to see who he can bring through the door and how much he can shuffle the pack.

Shame about Kharl as he’s definitely got ability to be a class player but if he’s made no attempts to learn the language and fit in then he’s as well out the door.

Miller done very well to get on the end of the pass. Once he did he really should’ve scored. In fairness the keeper was only a couple of yards from him. 

How long does it take you to read and post a comment on here? Because I hear you making continual reference to time spent on Dundee threads when in reality I probably average about one Dundee post a day.

You must spend a lot of time on me because every time I post about Dundee there you are, right there replying.

Why do you take this site seriously?

9 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

How long does it take you to read and post a comment on here? Because I hear you making continual reference to time spent on Dundee threads when in reality I probably average about one Dundee post a day.

You must spend a lot of time on me because every time I post about Dundee there you are, right there replying.

Why do you take this site seriously?

Another one that did nothing.

Seen Harry suggest on the DAB thread that we may be interested in Craig Curran. Flopping at the DABs currently aside, he's a bit of a work horse and wouldn't be the worst rotational man to help Miller just be an out and out poacher.

I genuinely wonder what the plan will be with Haber. I can see McIntyre utilising him till the end of the season. Then again, he has been an absolute disgrace for Falkirk by all accounts.

An interested Haber on last chance saloon may be a massive asset. Or will McIntyre cut his losses?

I genuinely wonder what the plan will be with Haber. I can see McIntyre utilising him till the end of the season. Then again, he has been an absolute disgrace for Falkirk by all accounts.
An interested Haber on last chance saloon may be a massive asset. Or will McIntyre cut his losses?
An interested Haber would be nice.

This Haber is a w**k.

In fairness you guys did say about his playing style looking lazy, but he has been worse than someone who just looks lazy. You see glimpses if his strength in the air from time to time but he literally hasnt even threatened to score a single goal.

Good riddance if he is going back.

Thank you all the same.