All things Dundee FC

Goodnight Pish Prince.
Bit harsh on the other 2 though, don't think they really got a chance.
Obviously doesn't think they're the sort of battlers we're going to require.

Freeing up wages for Gabz and Berbz to come in in Jan.

Thank you.

Obviously making room for some new players then. I would of like to have kept Madianga, I think he had something about him.
Would have liked to see how him and Elton would have done with a loan in the second tier but can't really afford to be hanging about.

Madianga I thought was good. Ach well as long as jmac has someone lined up who is better then all is good.
Interesting he was the one who got banished early on. Would have thought he'd have been on the bench once or twice at least but was just disappeared after the Hearts game.

4 minutes ago, harry94 said:
23 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
Madianga I thought was good. Ach well as long as jmac has someone lined up who is better then all is good.

Interesting he was the one who got banished early on. Would have thought he'd have been on the bench once or twice at least but was just disappeared after the Hearts game.

Who knows what has been happening behind the scenes - maybe his attitude along with some others is wrong and Jim has noticed this right away. Drastic changes have to be made - let's hope they are the right ones to keep us safe.

Goodnight Pish Prince.
Bit harsh on the other 2 though, don't think they really got a chance.
Obviously doesn't think they're the sort of battlers we're going to require.

Agreed. We definitely need battlers that’s for sure.

Merry Christmas fellow Dees.

25 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Great comeback Charlie.

As opposed to just saying "great comeback"? 

One of the problems with being a Kilmarnock fan is that there are five of you and only two seem to have internet. Must be awfully boring having no one to talk to about Ayrs second most exciting team.

Anyhow stick around. At least then you won't be lonely. Us Dees will happily keep you company over the holiday season.

Was Santa good to you this year?

Heard that the reason McIntyre is offloading Madianga isn't due to ability but that he still speaks zero English and we've not got the time for him to learn if McIntyre is to get a team with 100% work rate.