All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, ah-dee said:

i thought we bought nelson nelson from sunderland? tonights match report on the BBC states sunderland released him earlier in the window.

I'll take that as opposed to some dodgy release clause but naturally I'm just preparing for them having a 90% release clause (Which tbf, even if he shoots us to safety is more than fair enough). Future cult hero.

Just watched highlights by the way, I seriously don't want to get ahead of myself but Dieng as dominant as Rab and as flexible as Speroni?!? Performances like that and Saturday and I'll hope he throws a few in to give us a chance to sign him permanently.

Dabbie Curran and Nelson set the tempo tonight, chased everything down and produced the winner. Impressed with both. The keeper in the last 10 minutes was fantastic. Came off his line numerous times and won the lot releasing the pressure on the defenders. I’d be looking to get a deal done for him. 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'll take that as opposed to some dodgy release clause but naturally I'm just preparing for them having a 90% release clause (Which tbf, even if he shoots us to safety is more than fair enough). Future cult hero.

Just watched highlights by the way, I seriously don't want to get ahead of myself but Dieng as dominant as Rab and as flexible as Speroni?!? Performances like that and Saturday and I'll hope he throws a few in to give us a chance to sign him permanently.

Reminded me of Big Rab tonight. Didn’t have much in the way of saves to make but dealt with a lot of balls into the box very comfortably. 

cant comment on dieng yet as havent seen him in the flesh yet, hopefully saturday, but thats some high praise there ludo. probably the 2 greatest goalkeepers of our recent times, certainly my lifetime and youve selected their best attributes!

He made a great save in the first half. We’re behind the goal but a shot slashed in from the left, looked goal bound and he got his right hand to it. Booted right upfield at every opportunity - none of this rolling it out to the defence. We may well still go down but credit to Jim Mac - he’s made a few changes, hadn’t burst the bank and he’s given us a lifeline. I forgot to say earlier and just reiterating what 92 said earlier, Ralph was excellent again tonight. C Curran worked his nuts off but Nelson? He is a baller. [emoji41]

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

A distinct lack of Dayglo fuds and Perth morons around here tonight.

Has the Internet connection went off in the hills of Friockheim and Perthshire? 

Either that or an evening fox hunt has been organised for the Tory c***s.

Thank you.

Was away to say the biggest shock was you posting regularly again, but then I remembered Dundee won :rolleyes:

Reminded me of Big Rab tonight. Didn’t have much in the way of saves to make but dealt with a lot of balls into the box very comfortably. 
Big Rab before he went to Celtic was such a glorious thing.
They seem to drain confidence out of keepers.