All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, DylanBairn said:

So are we to believe that Dundee offered both May and Brian fucking Graham more than £2.5k-£3k a week and that 3 grand a week is in line with your squad wage structure? 

RandomGuy talks absolute shite and passes it off as fact. He also has some creepy obsession with Stevie May and is now trying to pedal the line of how not bothered he'd be if he signed for Dundee.

For what it's worth, McPake was in the paper today saying it looked like May had chosen someone else.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

Would be good competition for Nelson, don't really think he'd pair well with him though.

I'd be happy enough with Johnson and then someone else who can compete with Curran as a target man - think that'd give us a workable set of forwards.

Is calling a striker a target man not just a euphemism for a striker that can’t score?

1 hour ago, Dariuz the pole said:

Being linked with Danny Johnson at motherwell now. That's a rumour I like anyway. 

Liked by Well fans on twitter, but doesn't look like he's got much of a place there anymore. Would be a fine signing if you ask me, and with a player like him along with Nelson and Curran, I'd probably feel bringing May in would be less risky.

To be honest I am not sure why Johnson never got more games. 

I firmly believed he would have been a better option than Curtis Main.  Certainly in terms of scoring goals. 

Maybe his work ethic lets him down, but anytime I saw him and early on in his career with us I thought he would prove to be a very good signing. 

I hope he gets the chance to move on and prove his worth.  I think he would perform well in the Championship. 

45 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Is calling a striker a target man not just a euphemism for a striker that can’t score?

Depends. 

We've tended to have a fair few shite ones but I like a good dominant target man. Marcus Haber when he could be arsed was bloody excellent at it. A hold up man, a guy that can take pressure off the defence by keeping it up the pitch and bringing the midfield into play.

Higdon, John Hartson, Chris Sutton (at times) well all excellent target men. Fabian could do that role for us but other than him and Haber, I think your definition of a Dundee target man is apt.

Depends. 
We've tended to have a fair few shite ones but I like a good dominant target man. Marcus Haber when he could be arsed was bloody excellent at it. A hold up man, a guy that can take pressure off the defence by keeping it up the pitch and bringing the midfield into play.
Higdon, John Hartson, Chris Sutton (at times) well all excellent target men. Fabian could do that role for us but other than him and Haber, I think your definition of a Dundee target man is apt.

Not forgetting one Mr William Falconer.

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Oh for f**k sake man, please stop. Why don't you just stop posting about Stevie fucking May until a deal is done somewhere? You know the exact same as everyone else on here - f**k all. You've been spamming the life out of this thread by constantly contradicting yourself every 15 minutes. A couple of dabs got suspended for less recently.

Does anyone know the best method to clean blood from ones eyes?

I did advise you last night.  It worked for me and my bullshit detector has barely sparked into life today (that's a lie but I hope you know what I mean).  An easy way to avoid attention seeking bubbleheads. 

image.thumb.png.18645f7c8d6188917e35d1191e461b05.png

Edited by doogster