All things Dundee FC

19 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
51 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:
Journalists now claiming a loan move is his "most likely move" and claiming the story about his contract being up is "tinfoil hat stuff"

The journalists are probably guessing - they have as much a clue as we do.

Same boy who broke the story about us signing this Estonian defender tbf

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

Anyone doing the fantasy football league?

The one on here? 

@RawB93 issued a challenge, I think. I've ended up entering a team but I am incandescent with rage Tanser wasn't available to pick. 

Edited by Dele

57 minutes ago, Deetiv said:

just watched that danny johnson pre match interview on deetv. really liking his confidence. i have a really good feeling about him. 

I'm sure Johnson's minutes to goal ratio at last year was one of the highest in the league. Definitely a natural goal-scorer and in the right system could be a 15+ striker in the Championship. Despite his instinct for goal, he just couldn't adapt to Robinson's system or rather Robinson just never found a way to fit him in. Hope he does well - always worked hard and was probably frustrated at the lack of game time at Fir Park.

36 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Sums it up perfectly although I won't be pressing 'play' as my daughter has recently discovered this song and plays it non-stop. Quite frankly I'm sick of hearing it. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Same boy who broke the story about us signing this Estonian defender tbf

And has been flip flopping on the May story nearly as much as you.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And has been flip flopping on the May story nearly as much as you.

Aye, I used to treat him as a 100% source but this whole sagas cast a doubt on him, fwiw hes still tweeting about it trying to stoke up a conversation, as he clearly knows what happens but is refusing to just come out and say it.

The one on here? 
[mention=44604]RawB93[/mention] issued a challenge, I think. I've ended up entering a team but I am incandescent with rage Tanser wasn't available to pick. 

Iv just joined the P&B one so far about 200 in the league with yours truly sitting in 47th top half of the table

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, I used to treat him as a 100% source but this whole sagas cast a doubt on him, fwiw hes still tweeting about it trying to stoke up a conversation, as he clearly knows what happens but is refusing to just come out and say it.

If you do something stupid, I hope your family hold him and not Vine, accountable.

40 minutes ago, Dele said:

The one on here? 

@RawB93 issued a challenge, I think. I've ended up entering a team but I am incandescent with rage Tanser wasn't available to pick. 

You're joking, but Tanser should be a NAP for everyones team. He takes our penalties, and we've got serial divers in Swanson, Kennedy and Kane playing in attack. He'll get shit tonnes of points.

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm not. I was bylin' I forgot to put him on FGS at the weekend. 

Good lad, top tip: If you can, put a bet on him being our top scorer this season.

Since the New Year game hes scored 5 goals. The same as our 3 strikers combined over the same period.